Can a guy be bisexual?

ThatOtherFan

I think I did this topic before on the old forum, but hey, why not repeat it here :excited:

Is bisexuality real? Especially concerning a guy?

I think I used this vid in that thread on the other forum:

skip to 5:17 if you don't want to watch the whole video -_-

Opinions? :unsure:

Thank you bzebabe for the idea. :excited::dance::excited: lol

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's right you betta protect Janet..

Duh, and you should have left this topic on the old forum :coffee:

Just stick to answering the question and keep your other comments to your self. :coffee:

We're all bisexual :coffee:

I think some guys USE the "bisexual" label when they're really just gay.

"You have all her albums? You are fucking gay" DEATHHHH :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"That's Miss Jackson you nasty bitch" I cannnn't :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's right you betta protect Janet..

Isn't that video hysterical! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and I agree Rochester, I think to some degree we're all bisexual, and yes some gay men label themselves as Bi when that's not the truth.

sure most of my friends are bi... I think its fine .. I only have a problem when peeps date and fuck both at the same time....

I think sexuality is fluid, I am sure there are guys that enjoy both, of course there are folks in denial and fighting a lifestyle that no one they know would accept, but I really believe some folks are just horny and down for whatever, A HOLE IS A HOLE to some folks :coffee:

I definitely believe it exists and have no problem with it...I feel it's all about monogamy. Regardless of the sex, if you love that person, stay with them...being Bi doesn't give you the excuse to cheat.

The only problem I have with the issue is acceptance. If a girl says she's Bi it's automatically accepted. When a guy admits to this he's automatically gay. I personally think that has less to do with folks possibly being in denial.... and more to do with society itself and views on men and homosexuality (especially in the African-American community).

Which is why you have so many men on the DL... most women won't even date a man when she knows he is Bi. If there was more acceptance and understanding, people wouldn't feel the need to constantly hide.

:mellow: There is SO much diversity in the world why is it so hard to believe bisexuality is apart of it :mellow:

And the nerve to say does bisexuality exist ESP WIT GUYS is RIDICULOUS. So in other words women are more believable as being bisexual than men.. Does that even make sense to you? I mean really? Im REALLY surprised that someone like you would make a thread like this.

:mellow: There is SO much diversity in the world why is it so hard to believe bisexuality is apart of it :mellow:

And the nerve to say does bisexuality exist ESP WIT GUYS is RIDICULOUS. So in other words women are more believable as being bisexual than men.. Does that even make sense to you? I mean really? Im REALLY surprised that someone like you would make a thread like this.

Did you even read the thread? :rolleyes: Especially the post just above yours? :unsure:

I said I posted this thread once before on the old forum, I just wanted to discuss the issue again more than anything. Read my post just above yours if you want to know how I feel on the subject...you'll see our opinions are basically the same....

I think sexuality is fluid, I am sure there are guys that enjoy both, of course there are folks in denial and fighting a lifestyle that no one they know would accept, but I really believe some folks are just horny and down for whatever, A HOLE IS A HOLE to some folks :coffee:

I agree with everything you're saying and I also believe some people say they're gay but are actually bi. Some will actually fuck girls but prefer to be in a relationship with guys. Same with girls....some are bi but prefer to be in a relationship with a guy. Its those 1 dimensional gays that want everyone else to be totally gay so they don't believe in bisexuality and therefore try to say someone is hiding being gay. If someone is truly 100% gay they don't want their dick in any female hole.

I agree with everything you're saying and I also believe some people say they're gay but are actually bi. Some will actually fuck girls but prefer to be in a relationship with guys. Same with girls....some are bi but prefer to be in a relationship with a guy. Its those 1 dimensional gays that want everyone else to be totally gay so they don't believe in bisexuality and therefore try to say someone is hiding being gay. If someone is truly 100% gay they don't want their dick in any female hole.

That's true of many heterosexuals too..many believe your automatically gay if you say you're Bi. Especially if you happen to be male...

That's true of many heterosexuals too..many believe your automatically gay if you say you're Bi. Especially if you happen to be male...

Yep....some people just like to be 1 dimensional and it sucks for them cause they'll never fully learn anything in life being that way.

why would someone lie about lusting after the opposite sex :blink:

"yeah gay... but i secretly like women" :blink: that's gotta be a fucked up individual...

Did you even read the thread? :rolleyes: Especially the post just above yours? :unsure:

I said I posted this thread once before on the old forum, I just wanted to discuss the issue again more than anything. Read my post just above yours if you want to know how I feel on the subject...you'll see our opinions are basically the same....

I guess Im not understanding the point of having this be a discussion AGAIN. Its as silly as making a thread asking "Can a guy really be gay?". We dont make threads about something like that, so why would we for bisexuals? Why even present a stage and a spotlight for the naysayers? Its moms and dads that dont believe in GAY ppl -just a phase. So its ALL bullshit becuz no one can say something ISNT when they AREN'T the person.PERIOD

I guess Im not understanding the point of having this be a discussion AGAIN. Its as silly as making a thread asking "Can a guy really be gay?". We dont make threads about something like that, so why would we for bisexuals? Why even present a stage and a spotlight for the naysayers? Its moms and dads that dont believe in GAY ppl -just a phase. So its ALL bullshit becuz no one can say something ISNT when they AREN'T the person.PERIOD

He just wanted a controversial thread, and he failed :coffee:

why would someone lie about lusting after the opposite sex :blink:

"yeah gay... but i secretly like women" :blink: that's gotta be a fucked up individual...

If you follow the next sentence after that...its clear that Joe meant to say "Some ppl say they're bi but are actually gay"

At least I hope thats what he meant ..because only that would make sense :umm:

Not that lables should matter..but I DO find it to be unfair...that a TRUE bisexual is labeled as a gay like bisexuality doesnt hold enough weight or have as much of a dominate stance as STR8 or GAY. Foolishness of society.

Not that lables should matter..but I DO find it to be unfair...that a TRUE bisexual is labeled as a gay like bisexuality doesnt hold enough weight or have as much of a dominate stance as STR8 or GAY. Foolishness of society.

Well... it all depends on what you consider bi, and that varies from person to person. It's not concrete as straight or gay. It depends on what range you're willing to accept as bisexual vs straight or gay. So for example a guy is 90% attracted to guys, to one person he's gay, to another he's bi because he can have some attraction to girls as little as it may be. I think it's really rare for a person to be 50 50. Usually they lean one way or the other. So when a guy always dates guys, always talks about guys, etc etc but call themselves "bi" it's like :rolleyes:

Are you really surprised? Randall is an extremely dumb opportunist that's using this controversial subject to get a hit thread :sigh: