Justin Timberlake references Janet in new song

trackboy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:mellow: Alot like this forum. :mellow: You all are seeing your own reflections and yall mad about it? :blink:

Janet HERSELF is the only one beyond it while her fans and JT stay trapped in 04' :wacko:

Mad about what? We said he should get over mentioning it over and over seeing that it's unnecessary to keep doing so. As far as her fans being "trapped in '04", that's been over after 20 Y.O. You might have the 2-3 fans that still acts like it recently happened (like JT does), but for the most part majority of Janet fans and stans don't even talk or think about it unless the topic has to do with the SB.

Mad about what? We said he should get over mentioning it over and over seeing that it's unnecessary to keep doing so. As far as her fans being "trapped in '04", that's been over after 20 Y.O. You might have the 2-3 fans that still acts like it recently happened (like JT does), but for the most part majority of Janet fans and stans don't even talk or think about it unless the topic has to do with the SB.

Henri,it can be a thread about JT's music and this board will immediately goes in on him due to the SB and "how wrong he was" blah blah blah bullshit.THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS MUSIC :blink: Why is SB still on the brain? Why is the past holding folks captive? The fact that ppl cant criticize him on other things OUTSIDE of the SB "mistake" because they're so invested in it ..speaks volumes.

Ppl can post what they want -thats not an issue. Im just pointing something out based off pure innocent observation. :lol:

Chile Dayz knows this. But he has to throw shade at the fans because Justin makes his panties moist. :rolleyes:

For the most part, fans don't even bring up JT or the SB.

Henri,it can be a thread about JT's music and this board will immediately goes in on him due to the SB and "how wrong he was" blah blah blah bullshit.THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS MUSIC :blink: Why is SB still on the brain? Why is the past holding folks captive? The fact that ppl cant criticize him on other things OUTSIDE of the SB "mistake" because they're so invested in it ..speaks volumes.

Ppl can post what they want -thats not an issue. Im just pointing something out based off pure innocent observation. :lol:

Like I said you'll have those 2-3 members that are stuck in '04, but majority of us will either talk about just his music or ignore the thread completely. There's been threads in the Free Xone section about his music and no one mentioned the SB. If there was, it was proabably a max of 2 posts and no one replied to them (minus the ones that used the opportunity to boost their posts counts to give them attention by replying to them to get over this). As far as the SB, the only times Janet's really come up are when someone posts about the current and/or upcoming halftime show and they compare them to Janet's, when someone posts a list a website does (like RS, Billboard and so on) about the greatest SB halftime show performances, and when the performance is referenced in something.

Chile Dayz knows this. But he has to throw shade at the fans because Justin makes his panties moist. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Before this I think the last time JT was brought up was about his fuck buddy movie and we compared it to the movie No Strings Attached.

You dont have to jump on Henri's bandwagon. Fight your OWN BATTLE. Austin has told you ppl about this. :lmao:

And that is a DAAAAAAAAAAMN LIE :mellow: :mellow:

Like I said you'll have those 2-3 members that are stuck in '04, but majority of us will either talk about just his music or ignore the thread completely. There's been threads in the Free Xone section about his music and no one mentioned the SB. If there was, it was proabably a max of 2 posts and no one replied to them (minus the ones that used the opportunity to boost their posts counts to give them attention by replying to them to get over this). As far as the SB, the only times Janet's really come up are when someone posts about the current and/or upcoming halftime show and they compare them to Janet's, when someone posts a list a website does (like RS, Billboard and so on) about the greatest SB halftime show performances, and when the performance is referenced in something.

Henri Henri Henri...that is soooo not true. Anytime JT is mentioned someone starts on the SB shit and that gets the snowball rolling. I know for a fact that SB gets mentioned anytime JT appears because thats one of the things that annoy me about this board,they get side tracked with that SB shit. So stuck. Countless and countless threads. Its more then just 2-3 when the ball gets to rolling, this board has a bad habit in resorting back to the past because its gets ppl all fired up again.

If Janet has moved on..why cant her fans follow suit. It didn't happen to you all,it happened to her.LET IT GO. :asham:

Henri Henri Henri...that is soooo not true. Anytime JT is mentioned someone starts on the SB shit and that gets the snowball rolling. I know for a fact that SB gets mentioned anytime JT appears because thats one of the things that annoy me about this board,they get side tracked with that SB shit. So stuck. Countless and countless threads. Its more then just 2-3 when the ball gets to rolling, this board has a bad habit in resorting back to the past because its gets ppl all fired up again.

If Janet has moved on..why cant her fans follow suit. It didn't happen to you all,it happened to her.LET IT GO. :asham:

Janet has NOT let the incident go.................if that was the case they would've been photographed together=IT AIN'T OVAAAH !!!

:coffee:

Janet has NOT let the incident go.................if that was the case they would've been photographed together=IT AIN'T OVAAAH !!!

:coffee:

I didn't say she speaks to or forgives him. I said SHE's MOVED ON WITH HER FUCKIN LIFE!! ..THERE's A DIFFERENCE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She's not letting that incident keep her crammed up in some tiny space of time. :lmao:

You dont have to jump on Henri's bandwagon. Fight your OWN BATTLE. Austin has told you ppl about this. :lmao:

And that is a DAAAAAAAAAAMN LIE :mellow: :mellow:

Me and you were going back and forth before Henri even got involved. Try again. :filenails:

Henri made a logical point and I agreed. Has nothing to do with jumping on bandwagons. And yes, your boxers are filled to the rim with pre cum every time someone mentions Justin's name. when there was a Justin vs usher thread a while back you went into straight stan mode. Take your own advice and have a sit. :coffee:

Me and you were going back and forth before Henri even got involved. Try again. :filenails:

Henri made a logical point and I agreed. Has nothing to do with jumping on bandwagons. And yes, your boxers are filled to the rim with pre cum every time someone mentions Justin's name. when there was a Justin vs usher thread a while back you went into straight stan mode. Take your own advice and have a sit. :coffee:

What does me liking JT have to do with anything? :blink: Am I suppose to dislike JT and his music because of the SB incident like ALOT of ppl on here have stated as to why they stopped listening to his MUSIC? Do you know how petty and ridiculous that sounds? Now there are some on here who say they never liked him even before,okay cool but then you have those who have str8 up admitted that they liked his MUSIC and him as an artist before but now dont because of the SB.. :wacko:

ITS 2011!!!!

I dont know whats worse. Devinebeauty hanging on to the A4U era for dear life or you all hanging on to this SB shit -just because. :lmao:

What does me liking JT have to do with anything? :blink: Am I suppose to dislike JT and his music because of the SB incident like ALOT of ppl on here have stated as to why they stopped listening to his MUSIC? Do you know how petty and ridiculous that sounds? Now there are some on here who say they never liked him even before,okay cool but then you have those who have str8 up admitted that they liked his MUSIC and him as an artist before but now dont because of the SB.. :wacko:

ITS 2011!!!!

I dont know whats worse. Devinebeauty hanging on to the A4U era for dear life or you all hanging on to this SB shit -just because. :lmao:

log out >_<

Justin last cd was brilliant so it is what it is... That date movie he came out with wasn't bad... I don't like his attitude... Janet fucked herself over by not taking control of the SB incident. Fans who can't own up to that need to stop it....

Justin got away with the negative press because hes a white man plus he kept shit moving and actually made strong music. Not a big fan of his but I can respect that he didn't let the incident consume him like janet did... You would think her being a vet she would know how to handle that type of backlash.... I love her but she had me like :wtf:

Janet and the SB stays on his mind. Fist he tried to diss Janet for that Oprah interview in a song with Timbaland and Nelly F., then he did a SB reference at the ESPY, did interviews talking about how he should have supported her during that time, and didn't he participate in another SB reference at the MTV Movie awards? He should really get over it seeing that he didn't try to get the heat off of Janet back in '04.

Such a shame the biggest moment is not because of him, but because of Janet. -_-

log out >_<

Justin last cd was brilliant so it is what it is... That date movie he came out with wasn't bad... I don't like his attitude... Janet fucked herself over by not taking control of the SB incident. Fans who can't own up to that need to stop it....

Justin got away with the negative press because hes a white man plus he kept shit moving and actually made strong music. Not a big fan of his but I can respect that he didn't let the incident consume him like janet did... You would think her being a vet she would know how to handle that type of backlash.... I love her but she had me like :wtf:

but you like Usher's? :umm: We ALL know the size of his head is 10x bigger than JT's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Such a shame the biggest moment is not because of him, but because of Janet. -_-

Exactly. He wasn't going to get the brunt of the backlash because he was the lessor star. It's over and done with..but I can say that he bringing it up again is kinda lame.

:mellow: Alot like this forum. :mellow: You all are seeing your own reflections and yall mad about it? :blink:

Janet HERSELF is the only one beyond it while her fans and JT stay trapped in 04' :wacko:

wouldn't say that at all you act like fans stay talking about the sb, I think most people are over it just because some people don't like Jt any more doesn't your not over it,

Archived