Justin Timberlake references Janet in new song

trackboy

Exactly. He wasn't going to get the brunt of the backlash because he was the lessor star. It's over and done with..but I can say that he bringing it up again is kinda lame.

It's his shinning moment unfortunately. He will forever be associated with Superbowl. The same is for Janet, but at least she has a legacy to fall back on. Plus she added a new term to the pop culture lexicon. :thumbup:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ITS 2011!!!!

I dont know whats worse. Devinebeauty hanging on to the A4U era for dear life or you all hanging on to this SB shit -just because. :lmao:

Though, I dislike JT for his actions regarding the SB, etc....it is HE who brought it up this time (for this trifling ass song).

Yes, it is 2011 and HE needs to move on.

I've been over the Superbowl since the day it happened, it's funny that so many people are mad over it.

I thought I was the ONLY one. :lmao:

wouldn't say that at all you act like fans stay talking about the sb, I think most people are over it just because some people don't like Jt any more doesn't your not over it,

I dunno what forum you be on but the SB does come up from time to time and to make matters worse it comes up at the most random moments.This board has NOT moved on. I'd advise you to play closer attention if you really believe that crock.

Though, I dislike JT for his actions regarding the SB, etc....it is HE who brought it up this time (for this trifling ass song).

Yes, it is 2011 and HE needs to move on.

Look,Im not here defending JT..yes he does need to let it go but so does the board. Would it be hard for BOTH parties to move on. You all stay on repeat for your hate for JT and what he did to Janet. WE GET IT.

Thats so not true...

I don't know why you think hes cocky if u don't believe in urself who will? <_<

JT seems like a pussy Usher would have never let janet take all of that press... He even shaded JT over it a few times.

PLEASE. :mellow:

Was the "greatest entertainer who ever lived" COCKY? Nope,so Ms.Raymond needs to calm it cuz ppl see it in him and dont like it.Thats hurts NOT help.

When doesn't Usher try to shade JT. JT had that boy rattled ever since JT's first solo debut performance at the VMA's. Usher seen comp was on the way ..they have just over the past couple of years became friendly with each other but it was USHER who was pressed bout JT for the longest. :lol:

Look,Im not here defending JT..yes he does need to let it go but so does the board. Would it be hard for BOTH parties to move on. You all stay on repeat for your hate for JT and what he did to Janet. WE GET IT.

It's not like WE brought it up because he was mentioned... HE brought it up. We are discussing it because HE referenced it.... and this is like the 3rd or 4th time in RECENT times that he has referenced it. :mellow:

As YOU said it is 2011...why is he STILL referencing it?

You can't come in here telling us to let go...and it's so tired...blah, blah, blah....tell THAT to Justin. :mellow:

Thats so not true... I don't know why you think hes cocky if u don't believe in urself who will? <_< JT seems like a pussy Usher would have never let janet take all of that press... He even shaded JT over it a few times.

:thumbup: He goes back and forth from being hardcore and being pussy. He thinks because he sings hooks with rappers that he is also apart of their lifestyle. He continues to act this way because black people continue to embrace him. Even after he called us ethnic people we still bought his shit. We don't care about anything or stand up that is why we get screwed all the time.

It's not like WE brought it up because he was mentioned... HE brought it up. We are discussing it because HE referenced it.... and this is like the 3rd or 4th time in RECENT times that he has referenced it. :mellow:

You can't come in here telling us to let go...and it's so tired...blah, blah, blah....tell THAT to Justin. :mellow:

You must have missed the part where I said BOTH parties need to let it go.

I thought I was the ONLY one. :lmao:

I dunno what forum you be on but the SB does come up from time to time and to make matters worse it comes up at the most random moments.This board has NOT moved on. I'd advise you to play closer attention if you really believe that crock.

I agree with this entire post. Things happen in life and you can either learn from it and grow, or hold on it and stay angry. You can't change the past, I'm here for the present and future only. ;)

I agree with this entire post. Things happen in life and you can either learn from it and grow, or hold on it and stay angry. You can't change the past, I'm here for the present and future only. ;)

But the general public nor the media isn't, that's the problem.

Thank you!!! :clapping:

He's acting like the fans keep bringing up the SB, when it was JT who's still "rapping" :umm: about it in his new song. :filenails:

Archived