Breaking : Janet Jackson Rescheduling Australian Tour

Idrag4mj

Not a smart move imo. -_-

” I want to thank my fans in Australia for their love, support and understanding. When I planned these shows, the schedule in California was completely different. After talking with my family last night, I decided we must be together right now. I’m looking forward to being with you for the Gold Coast, Sydney, and the Melbourne concerts. You are all so important to me. This saddens me in so many ways. I love you,” said Janet Jackson in this exclusive statement.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to move a theatre tour into an arena..sigh..alot of australian fans are pissed of on facebook ..and not because she is coming to support her family...because of the crappy seats they have gotten at the arena when they had great seats before

One person said he had 4 row seats and now his at the back somewhere ..sigh..they need to just refund the tickets..change the ticket prices and put them on sale afresh ..like a fresh concert

Posted Today, 09:44 PM

Color Me Barbra, on 23 October 2011 - 09:10 PM, said:

Phew! I was worried for you.

Let's hope nothing else is rescheduled for the trial, or a case of vertigo.

:mellow::mellow:

yet but why not something more than a mellow.gif...

and what about Austin?

to move a theatre tour into an arena..sigh..alot of australian fans are pissed of on facebook ..and not because she is coming to support her family...because of the crappy seats they have gotten at the arena when they had great seats before

One person said he had 4 row seats and now his at the back somewhere ..sigh..they need to just refund the tickets..change the ticket prices and put them on sale afresh ..like a fresh concert

id be pissed too

if i paid for a goddamn good ticket... esp when Janet hasnt been to Oz in more than a decade, and now ur at the back

FUCK THAT!

.COM!

her FAMILY dude :mellow:

Point being? You can call it devil's advocate, but Janet hasn't toured Aussie since 1998. Think about all the people who flew, booked hotels, etc to see her on those dates, and then she reschedules. Think about how some of those expenses aren't refundable. Think about how much money those people are out. Do you think they care about Janet being with family? No, they're mad bcuz they just lost money in an investment. This is the same situation with the RWUTour. If Janet tours again Down Under, will the people who lost money be willing to risk their funds to see Janet again knowing she rescheduled the last time? Doubt it. It wouldn't have killed Janet to miss a few trial dates.

Point being? You can call it devil's advocate, but Janet hasn't toured Aussie since 1998. Think about all the people who flew, booked hotels, etc to see her on those dates, and then she reschedules. Think about how some of those expenses aren't refundable. Think about how much money those people are out. Do you think they care about Janet being with family? No, they're mad bcuz they just lost money in an investment. This is the same situation with the RWUTour. If Janet tours again Down Under, will the people who lost money be willing to risk their funds to see Janet again knowing she rescheduled the last time? Doubt it. It wouldn't have killed Janet to miss a few trial dates.

Family comes first..

Family comes first..

Okay that's nice. And still:

:mellow: are you serious? This is her family, these concert dates were set before the court dates got switched, just imagine how difficult it is for her to perform knowing what's going on with the trial. Let her get through this with her family, her fans will always be here and we should support her decision.

:mellow: are you serious? This is her family, these concert dates were set before the court dates got switched, just imagine how difficult it is for her to perform knowing what's going on with the trial. Let her get through this with her family, her fans will always be here and we should support her decision.

I'm very serious. Do you REALLY think people who have invested money in seeing Janet care about her being with family? :mellow: Like, HONESTLY? :mellow:

The case is more than likely going to go to the jury in the next week or two. She wants to be there for her family.... These are not "random" dates in the case, but THE most important dates of the entire trial (not that any of the dates are truly random, but you should know what I mean).

Austin i do get where you are coming from too ..its a risky thing to do especially when you career is as fragile as janets...

but i guess melbourne maybe one city she would have to skip next tour..cos its not like she canceled the entire leg..everything else is intact

The case is more than likely going to go to the jury in the next week or two. She wants to be there for her family.... These are not "random" dates in the case, but THE most important dates of the entire trial (not that any of the dates are truly random, but you should know what I mean).

Well fuck them..

You will always have people that understand and people that only think of themselves.

No, they probably don't... but in situations like these family comes first.

You have to see it from both sides. People who invested money really don't care. All they're thinking about is how much money they've lost. And long term, if these people are going to have faith in Janet next time she tours. This is the same thing that happened with the last tour.

Austin i do get where you are coming from too ..its a risky thing to do especially when you career is as fragile as janets...

but i guess melbourne maybe one city she would have to skip next tour..cos its not like she canceled the entire leg..everything else is intact

And Melbourne was all sold out, like 100% for each date. Those people understand why she rescheduled, but it doesn't take away from the fact that some people are out X amount of dollars.

Archived