Breaking : Janet Jackson Rescheduling Australian Tour

Idrag4mj

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are the dancers still in Australia? When are the shows to resume?

Based on Gil and Jilly's tweets, they are still there. I think the shows resume early November, I thought. Nov. 3rd, I thought I read, but it could be before that since I'm not sure when her other shows are(exact dates).

Does anyone know if she's back in Australia yet? :unsure:

people need to get over it... she should just work on a new album anyway. She could make a dvd and package it free with the album for austrailian fans thats good enough.

It's easy to tell others to get over it when you gave away your ticket to see her. Others are actually passionate.

It's easy to tell others to get over it when you gave away your ticket to see her. Others are actually passionate.

tumblr_lneqn7ZKKW1ql467co1_500.gif

Shots fired.

And saying she needs to just up and quit the tour for an album is incredibly selfish and...not a well thought out idea. She needs to follow through with this and finish. Her fans deserve to see her, and the ones who had that chance can afford to wait with the rest of the world. TE, I don't think she is yet. I haven't heard anything saying she's back.

I don't believe so. And a head's up, the trial didn't finish Friday, there's still a cross-examination from the Prosecution on Defense's Dr. White to do Monday. So, idk how much she's staying for, she may leave late Monday and return. I'll keep my eyes open for the article.

tumblr_lneqn7ZKKW1ql467co1_500.gif

Shots fired.

And saying she needs to just up and quit the tour for an album is incredibly selfish and...not a well thought out idea. She needs to follow through with this and finish. Her fans deserve to see her, and the ones who had that chance can afford to wait with the rest of the world. TE, I don't think she is yet. I haven't heard anything saying she's back.

Well said.

I don't believe so. And a head's up, the trial didn't finish Friday, there's still a cross-examination from the Prosecution on Defense's Dr. White to do Monday. So, idk how much she's staying for, she may leave late Monday and return. I'll keep my eyes open for the article.

Thanks. Now I'm really nervous; in 48hrs I hope to be getting ready for the concert.

Well said.

Thanks. Now I'm really nervous; in 48hrs I hope to be getting ready for the concert.

I think you should be fine, hon. If she was planning on canceling/rescheduling any other days I'd hope she'd have done that by now. Hopefully in about 52 hours we can be hearing about how much fun you had at the show :thumbup:

Oh oop I'm so not a janet fan because I went to help my mother who was going thru a major health crisis.. My mind set wasn't on janet jackson ut oh Angela ban me now!

Its funny how you don't forget that I gave my ticket away but forget the reason why I guess you don't call yourself "twisted" for nothing because u sure do know how to twist things to suite ur agenda.

Family comes first which is why Janet herself is rescheduling a tour to be with her family in a time of need. Adults do this thing called prioritizing ur responsibilities I did that with my situation and got over it that I couldn't see janet u got an issue with that then it shows your lack of maturity.

Oh oop I'm so not a janet fan because I went to help my mother who was going thru a major health crisis.. My mind set wasn't on janet jackson ut oh Angela ban me now!

Its funny how you don't forget that I gave my ticket away but forget the reason why I guess you don't call yourself "twisted" for nothing because u sure do know how to twist things to suite ur agenda.

Family comes first which is why Janet herself is rescheduling a tour to be with her family in a time of need. Adults do this thing called prioritizing ur responsibilities I did that with my situation and got over it that I couldn't see janet u got an issue with that then it shows your lack of maturity.

I didn't know there were issues with your mother, I just remember you saying you didn't want to be around a lot of gay guys. If you were peppering your story with something as trivial as that I think it's fair to say it wasn't much of a crisis on the night of her show. But if it was, then yes, of course family comes first.

I didn't know there were issues with your mother, I just remember you saying you didn't want to be around a lot of gay guys. If you were peppering your story with something as trivial as that I think it's fair to say it wasn't much of a crisis on the night of her show. But if it was, then yes, of course family comes first.

Because I wasn't in the mood due to what was going on just get all the facts before you go on ur little rant. It didn't happen the night of the show but I wasn't in the "concert party mood" if I'm pissed I try to not be around people because I know my temper.

Archived