Breaking : Janet Jackson Rescheduling Australian Tour

Idrag4mj

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TICKETING INFO FOR MELBOURNE JANET JACKSON TICKET HOLDERS:

Ticket holders can transfer their tickets for the new concert date at Rod Laver Arena, where they will be allocated a similar seat in their price category.

For customers who want a refund, this is now immediately available at point-of-sale. For Arts Centre ticket purchases, please contact theartscentre.com.au or 1300 182 183. For tickets purchased via Ticketmaster purchases, please go to ticketmaster.com.au or call 136 100. If you bought your tickets at a Ticketmaster outlet, please take your tickets back to the same outlet.

Ticketek will be contacting all patrons this week, with regards to their seating allocations for the Rod Laver Arena show on Thursday 3rd November.

New seating via EZY Tickets will be sent via email from Monday 31 October.

If you haven’t heard from Ticketek by TUESDAY 1 NOVEMBER 2011, please contact them on 03 9286 1208

TICKETING INFO FOR MELBOURNE JANET JACKSON TICKET HOLDERS:

Ticket holders can transfer their tickets for the new concert date at Rod Laver Arena, where they will be allocated a similar seat in their price category.

For customers who want a refund, this is now immediately available at point-of-sale. For Arts Centre ticket purchases, please contact theartscentre.com.au or 1300 182 183. For tickets purchased via Ticketmaster purchases, please go to ticketmaster.com.au or call 136 100. If you bought your tickets at a Ticketmaster outlet, please take your tickets back to the same outlet.

Ticketek will be contacting all patrons this week, with regards to their seating allocations for the Rod Laver Arena show on Thursday 3rd November.

New seating via EZY Tickets will be sent via email from Monday 31 October.

If you haven’t heard from Ticketek by TUESDAY 1 NOVEMBER 2011, please contact them on 03 9286 1208

I thought someone on facebook was complaining about their new seats.. If she just rescheduled the show today how did they get new seats already?

I've calmed down from earlier today but I'm still quiet pissed off. Not to mention it was a cunt of a day at work!

I'm angry because.

1. It will now cost me the price of a one way ticket to Melbourne (a further $350 to change my flights)

2. 3 shows merged into one. Up close and Personal? My ass!

3. Leave off work...I can still go but it's just thrown everything out of whack.

Majority of my annoyance is just how late she left it. The trial was known about MONTHS ago yet they still booked the shows. She's already played 2 dates...I get family comes first but COME ON! I hardly think the judges mind will be changed weither she's there or not? Missing a few court dates...who cares?

Again, I just cannot afford to pay the extra flights...I already changed my flights late last week (another $200) to attend the first Melbourne show.

I'm still in 2 minds.

they wanna touch her face and then be told by Joey to not do that shit or he will bust them upside they craniums..... :sigh:

It wasn't Joey :lol:! It was another guy. And the guy that touched her face was a in the closet Arab from Dubai who was talking WAY TOO queeny.

I've calmed down from earlier today but I'm still quiet pissed off. Not to mention it was a cunt of a day at work!

I'm angry because.

1. It will now cost me the price of a one way ticket to Melbourne (a further $350 to change my flights)

2. 3 shows merged into one. Up close and Personal? My ass! 3. Leave off work...I can still go but it's just thrown everything out of whack.

Majority of my annoyance is just how late she left it. The trial was known about MONTHS ago yet they still booked the shows. She's already played 2 dates...I get family comes first but COME ON! I hardly think the judges mind will be changed weither she's there or not? Missing a few court dates...who cares?

Again, I just cannot afford to pay the extra flights...I already changed my flights late last week (another $200) to attend the first Melbourne show.

I'm still in 2 minds.

:sigh::sigh:

Archived