Breaking : Janet Jackson Rescheduling Australian Tour

Idrag4mj

Austin is right. Having been in the situation myself I can tell you not much else matters once all your planning turns out to have been for nothing. Not to say I don't want Janet to be with her family during a tough time, but it's not life-threatening.

I get where he is coming from as well but family comes first and wouldn't fans rather have a focused and happy Janet performing? she obviously isn't happy with the situation now and wants to be with in court to her about her brother's death. This isn't life threatening but it is about her brother's life, she didn't cancel the entire Australian leg of the tour. Her fans will always be there and if they care about Janet they would understand.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Austin is right. Having been in the situation myself I can tell you not much else matters once all your planning turns out to have been for nothing. Not to say I don't want Janet to be with her family during a tough time, but it's not life-threatening.

You can say that because your not going through what her family is going through..

You have to see it from both sides. People who invested money really don't care. All they're thinking about is how much money they've lost. And long term, if these people are going to have faith in Janet next time she tours. This is the same thing that happened with the last tour.

The same thing did not happen with the last tour because the issue this time involves the criminal trial of the death of her brother.

There were MANY issues that plagued the RWU tour, issues with Janet's health, sales not being as high as they could have been, but she was not on tour during the criminal trial involving the death of one of her siblings.

That is SELFISH, and I'm sorry for being blunt. This is the trial involving the death of her brother. The fact that she didn't cancel/reschedule the dates that she just did prior to these is amazing in itself. She OBVIOUSLY wants to perform as planned, BUT this is more important than a tour.

The same thing did not happen with the last tour because the issue this time involves the criminal trial of the death of her brother.

There were MANY issues that plagued the RWU tour, issues with Janet's health, sales not being as high as they could have been, but she was not on tour during the criminal trial involving the death of one of her siblings.

It's exactly the same. :umm:

You put $1000 into seeing Janet. She reschedules. You're out ~$700 in expenses. A year later, Janet announces a tour. What's the FIRST thing that's gonna come to your mind? Exactly.

I get where he is coming from as well but family comes first and wouldn't fans rather have a focused and happy Janet performing? she obviously isn't happy with the situation now and wants to be with in court to her about her brother's death. This isn't life threatening but it is about her brother's life, she didn't cancel the entire Australian leg of the tour. Her fans will always be there and if they care about Janet they would understand.

Of course, but people make plans well in advance. It's not really about the concert experience, it's about all that goes into it. For example, I'm using annual leave to take that whole week off work and I've booked a hotel at the coast. If my date were cancelled or postponed I'd be pissed and couldn't get those things back. Understanding and accepting aren't the same thing.

Of course, but people make plans well in advance. It's not really about the concert experience, it's about all that goes into it. For example, I'm using annual leave to take that whole week off work and I've booked a hotel at the coast. If my date were cancelled or postponed I'd be pissed and couldn't get those things back. Understanding and accepting aren't the same thing.

jessica-alba-come-to-bed.gif

hot times

:yep:

You can say that because your not going through what her family is going through..

I'm sure she's heard of Skype.

That is SELFISH, and I'm sorry for being blunt. This is the trial involving the death of her brother. The fact that she didn't cancel/reschedule the dates that she just did prior to these is amazing in itself. She OBVIOUSLY wants to perform as planned, BUT this is more important than a tour.

I've earned the right to be selfish. :rolleyes:

I'm very serious. Do you REALLY think people who have invested money in seeing Janet care about her being with family? :mellow: Like, HONESTLY? :mellow:

real fans do :clapping: :clapping: only false prophets of the church of Janhova would. Hell Janet cancelled on me and rescheduled I went to the reschedule :filenails: "Nothing but death gone keep me from it"

^^^^This is what I mean when I say you have to look at both sides of the coin.

real fans do :clapping: :clapping: only false prophets of the church of Janhova would. Hell Janet cancelled on me and rescheduled I went to the reschedule :filenails: "Nothing but death gone keep me from it"

But everyone going to the show is not a die hard. You have to account for the casual fans, those who are going with a friend, or those are there just for the hell of it. These are the people who probably won't be bothered with going to the rescheduled show.

Well fuck them..

You will always have people that understand and people that only think of themselves.

I heard that...somethings should not need explanation, my family needs me and as much as I wanted to keep my commitments family comes first, besides she has done very well with dates this tour, it's the trial of the death of her brother! Jesus

You put $1000 into seeing Janet. She reschedules. You're out ~$700 in expenses. A year later, Janet announces a tour. What's the FIRST thing that's gonna come to your mind? Exactly.

Oh, so last time she rescheduled because of a criminal trial involving the death of her brother? :unsure: ....Exactly.

I've earned the right to be selfish. :rolleyes:

No you haven't. :rolleyes:

^^^^This is what I mean when I say you have to look at both sides of the coin.

But everyone going to the show is not a die hard. You have to account for the casual fans, those who are going with a friend, or those are there just for the hell of it. These are the people who probably won't be bothered with going to the rescheduled show.

casual fans can take a casual seat then hell, Janet said this was an intimate tour for her longtime fans, so who invited them? :filenails: "you're not on the guest list"

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Same here, she cancelled my date in Detroit in 08 (sept.26) and it got rescheduled to October 28th. hell and she rescheduled us the morning of the damn show. But like you said the real fans know what her family means to her and why she has to be with them, I've mostly seen it's the fickle half ass fans who abandon ship in times like this, and I aint worried about them, theres people like that who are waiting for an excuse, and for some this might be it, but it is what it is. OFCOURSE majority of them are gonna be pissed, but its gonna get better, hell I wasnt all happy when she cancelled mine but I didnt give up on her, and I encourage anyone who is to re consider, but whatever, do what you gotta do, cause she gonna do what she's gotta do.

how much money is in my checking account? :coffee: My Bay-Bey is back :yahoo:

Same here, she cancelled my date in Detroit in 08 (sept.26) and it got rescheduled to October 28th. hell and she rescheduled us the morning of the damn show. But like you said the real fans know what her family means to her and why she has to be with them, I've mostly seen it's the fickle half ass fans who abandon ship in times like this, and I aint worried about them, theres people like that who are waiting for an excuse, and for some this might be it, but it is what it is. OFCOURSE majority of them are gonna be pissed, but its gonna get better, hell I wasnt all happy when she cancelled mine but I didnt give up on her, and I encourage anyone who is to re consider, but whatever, do what you gotta do, cause she gonna do what she's gotta do.

that's the date Im talking about :filenails:

Archived