Breaking : Janet Jackson Rescheduling Australian Tour

Idrag4mj

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps some may be forgetting her intentions of this tour. It's to be reunited with the fans who have supported her for years, and if some new ones fall into the mix, then that's just great. Not the goal of all of this, though. Now, for those who will be greatly inconvenienced by this, more than likely die hard fans make the majority, it can be well understood how crucial this time is for the trial. Her brother's DEATH trial. You should know very well how hard this is hitting her not being there with them, they need to be together right now during this time. Those 3 days are the final statements of the trial(I believe) and the most crucial. Then it's up to the jury. Regardless of how important you feel it is, you should know by now that Janet will do any and everything in her power to make it up to those long term fans. She adores her fans and it's wonderful for them to show that same respect and care to her. It's 3 days, pay it and move on. More will come. And as Bailey said before "those casual fans can have a casual seat", any one who has paid attention AT ALL will understand what she is going through in this time. You have a right to be upset she rescheduled, but not to remain sore. Be happy she returned at all with what she's been through these last few years. A rescheduled Janet is better than no Janet, a Janet who makes up her inconveniences is better than a Janet who doesn't.

My 2c is done.

Perhaps some may be forgetting her intentions of this tour. It's to be reunited with the fans who have supported her for years, and if some new ones fall into the mix, then that's just great. Not the goal of all of this, though. Now, for those who will be greatly inconvenienced by this, more than likely die hard fans make the majority, it can be well understood how crucial this time is for the trial. Her brother's DEATH trial. You should know very well how hard this is hitting her not being there with them, they need to be together right now during this time. Those 3 days are the final statements of the trial(I believe) and the most crucial. Then it's up to the jury. Regardless of how important you feel it is, you should know by now that Janet will do any and everything in her power to make it up to those long term fans. She adores her fans and it's wonderful for them to show that same respect and care to her. It's 3 days, pay it and move on. More will come. And as Bailey said before "those casual fans can have a casual seat", any one who has paid attention AT ALL will understand what she is going through in this time. You have a right to be upset she rescheduled, but not to remain sore. Be happy she returned at all with what she's been through these last few years. A rescheduled Janet is better than no Janet, a Janet who makes up her inconveniences is better than a Janet who doesn't.

My 2c is done.

THANK YOU! My little sis has summed it up eloquently yet again! :thumbup: :thumbup:

+1 :good:

My 2c is done.

I flew all the way to Vegas over to the dessert to get some Janhova holy water and these bitches can't deal with a reschedule...ch...with fans like that I would just do movies with Tyler Perry :rolleyes:

Im in the Michigan area not the D...no I didn't go to Chicago I went to Las Vegas

haters_gonna_hate.jpg

209433_1954723715268_1457940927_32152598_3578472_o.jpg

Annagif.gif

Did you get to see her at the Fox and see her whippin that hair like it was a weapon lol. Like I always say with this tour it was really 2 very different shows for me between this 1 and the one @ the Fox. (I think she gave Detroit more energy and attitude than she gave Chicago, and she gave ALOT there too)

My 2c is done.

Im not here for them casual fans they don't know the words to ALL the songs, they don't dance, they sit....they be in my way while Im doing "If" I be like damn go somewhere. :filenails:

Did you get to see her at the Fox and see her whippin that hair like it was a weapon lol. Like I always say with this tour it was really 2 very different shows for me between this 1 and the one @ the Fox. (I think she gave Detroit more energy and attitude than she gave Chicago, and she gave ALOT there too)

I did not I had planned on it but something told me you know you spend like a grand on two Vegas shows and hotel stay flight ...I said enough is enough....I have given many times to the collection plate :filenails:

Im not here for them casual fans they don't know the words to ALL the songs, they don't dance, they sit....they be in my way while Im doing "If" I be like damn go somewhere. :filenails:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

you god damn RIGHT on that, I'd give you another +1 if I didnt use mine all up lol.

I did not I had planned on it but something told me you know you spend like a grand on two Vegas shows and hotel stay flight ...I said enough is enough....I have given many times to the collection plate :filenails:

Oh I feel you on that, I got VERY VERY Lucky in seeing her the 2 times I did this tour, god knows if I had the money to pay for the good stuff that so many of my fellow die hards paid for, I'd most likely only see her once this tour too, but with me being like 10 mins from the Fox it was dawning on me the closer the date drew, that I HAD to see her rep for the D lol, like I said on the thread I did about that experience, I NEVER worked so hard for something and took THAT big of a chance on something in my whole life lol, and I prrrrrrrrrrrrrrray that I fuckin never will again lol. But for Janet....maybe, but still most likely no, I stressed myself crazy over that 1 show lol. :asham:

Archived