Breaking : Janet Jackson Rescheduling Australian Tour

Idrag4mj

okay this is going to be confusing coming to think of it because...

1. the ticket price were very expensive because Janet was doing a intimate venue

2.so are people going to be paying the same prices for an arena seat ...which may be away back..when their original seats may have bee closer to the stage

3.how is this going to work..vips and all that..wow this is going to be some mess

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. the ticket price were very expensive because Janet was doing a intimate venue

2.so are people going to be paying the same prices for an arena seat ...which may be away back..when their original seats may have bee closer to the stage

3.how is this going to work..vips and all that..wow this is going to be some mess

and what if ur shitty about ur re-allocated seat!!!

Another release:

Janet Jackson is returning to the United States immediately.

After private discussions with her family regarding her late brother Michael Jackson, it became necessary for Miss Jackson to leave Australia for the next several days.

” I want to thank my fans in Australia for their love, support and understanding. When I planned these shows, the schedule in California was completely different. After talking with my family last night, I decided we must be together right now. I’m looking forward to being with you for the Gold Coast, Sydney, and the Melbourne concerts. You are all so important to me. This saddens me in so many ways. I love you,” said Janet Jackson in this exclusive statement.

To ensure that Janet’s Melbourne fans do not miss out on her “Number Ones” tour, the concerts scheduled for this week on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday are now planned to take place in a special configuration at Rod Laver Arena for one night only on November 3rd. Tickets for all of the Melbourne shows will be honoured at the Nov. 3 concert.

“It is important that Janet is with her family at this critical point in the hearing. While Janet and our company apologize for any inconvenience for the reschedule of the Melbourne shows, we thank Janet for the great and successful concerts in Perth and Adelaide and eagerly await her return. I’m sure the rescheduled concert on November 3 will be a very, very special night. Our thoughts and prayers are with Janet and the entire Jackson family,” promoter Paul Dainty said.

Janet’s concerts on the Gold Coast and in Sydney are unaffected.

All ticket holders from all three Melbourne performances will be contacted with their re-allocated seating shortly.

That's why I was wondering if people have to buy tickets again.

Fuckin vertigo. -_-

Ms. Vertigo showed up the very next day after I saw her in Toronto for RW. I've been rattled ever since. -_-

:lol:

Im sorry to hear that, but under the circumstances I can understand, anyway I do hope you guys get your shows

Thanks JB. I definitely understand, this is an unusual circumstance.

Oh shit. I didn't know that. -_-

Apparently the announcement was made while I was somewhere over the Pacific Ocean. -_-

Fuckin vertigo. -_-

Ms. Vertigo showed up the very next day after I saw her in Toronto for RW. I've been rattled ever since. -_-

Not a smart move imo. -_-

are u gonna come for these two, Shawn

Or are u just gonna focus on me. Like always filenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.gif

:lol:

Thanks JB. I definitely understand, this is an unusual circumstance.

Apparently the announcement was made while I was somewhere over the Pacific Ocean. -_-

I haven't kept up with every last day of the trial but the prosecution rests and the defense starts their case, it sounded like it was about to come to an end soon so maybe that's why she is coming home.

are u gonna come for these two, Shawn

Or are u just gonna focus on me. Like always filenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.gif

Posted Today, 09:44 PM

Color Me Barbra, on 23 October 2011 - 09:10 PM, said:

Phew! I was worried for you.

Let's hope nothing else is rescheduled for the trial, or a case of vertigo.

:mellow::mellow:

Archived