Breaking : Janet Jackson Rescheduling Australian Tour

Idrag4mj

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure it's disappointing (especially for someone like pez who spent so much for tickets and travel) but it's just one of those things you just have to understand and make the best out of. I can't think of a more legit reason to reschedule a show(s). People just have to understand, and if they can't...it's unfortunate.

You can understand and still be pissed.

I can see where Pez is coming from. Janet knew about the trial beforehand. Why schedule dates if you had the slightest idea that it might affect your tour? Also, didn't she not participate in the tribute concert because of the trial? I mean, it was probably an excuse to get out of the lame concert, but she still used the trial as an excuse for not performing/attending.

I guess Mother Jackson gave her an earful for not being there to support the family. -_-

I can see where Pez is coming from. Janet knew about the trial beforehand. Why schedule dates if you had the slightest idea that it might affect your tour? Also, didn't she not participate in the tribute concert because of the trial? I mean, it was probably an excuse to get out of the lame concert, but she still used the trial as an excuse for not performing/attending.

I guess Mother Jackson gave her an earful for not being there to support the family. -_-

Janet knew about the trial beforehand, but that doesn't mean she knew when the defense would rest, or when the jury will have their verdict. It all happens to be coming down this week. From a PR standpoint, if she wasn't there for her family right now, a lot of folks would not look at her positively. At the end of the day, the shows have been resceduled for less than a week past there original dates. Get over it and be thankful she rescheduled at all.

some of you guys are a mess. if people are mad about Janet rescheduling their date, they have a right to be...that doesnt mean they dont care for Janet, they are just upset about the situation. Im sure some can understand that she wants to be with her family, but that doesnt change the fact that they could possibly lose money in the end. Sometimes you have to look at things from anothers point of view.

The 'fans' that are truly acting a fool because of this were itching to take the gun from their holster and fire the minute Janet said the word cancel or reschedule...thats what they are good at, they love drama....so fuck them and keep it moving.

Remember the trial dates kept getting pushed back. Janet had taken enough time out for the trial (correct me if I'm wrong) in coordination with the original dates, but obviously that all changed with the trial being rescheduled.

I definitely understand the disappointment, but there is a difference between that and being "outraged" that she chose her family and a criminal trial involving the death of her brother over three concert dates...that she's rescheduled.

Like I said before, though disappointed it's just one of those things you have to understand.

but you know the interesting thing,..is if this was USA most of you here who are saying the australians fans don't have right to complain would be doing the same ...throwing fits and all that...Janet canceled on date in vegas and people were bitching about

I agree she has the right to be with her family..but don't also come telling people how to feel when their plans have been put into chaos

some of you guys are a mess. if people are mad about Janet rescheduling their date, they have a right to be...that doesnt mean they dont care for Janet, they are just upset about the situation. Im sure some can understand that she wants to be with her family, but that doesnt change the fact that they could possibly lose money in the end. Sometimes you have to look at things from anothers point of view.

i can always rely on u to be the intelligent one in a sea of crazies

but you know the interesting thing,..is if this was USA most of you here who are saying the australians fans don't have right to complain would be doing the same ...throwing fits and all that...Janet canceled on date in vegas and people were bitching about

I agree she has the right to be with her family..but don't also come telling people how to feel when their plans have been put into chaos

No, my position would be the same. Even if it were MY show(s) that Janet had rescheduled. Disappointing, but as I've been saying it's one of those things you just have to understand and embrace.

It's one of those "it is what it is" situations.

No, my position would be the same. Even if it were MY show(s) that Janet had rescheduled. Disappointing, but as I've been saying it's one of those things you just have to understand and embrace.

It's one of those "it is what it is" situations.

PREACH :clapping: :clapping:

Look, I'm over it now. I actaully end up making a profit because I get my other tickets (and bfs) ticket refunded.

Still pissed I could end up with a shitty seat but being I've kept my VIP ticket I should be fine?

Blatin needs to take several though... :coffee:

Look, I'm over it now. I actaully end up making a profit because I get my other tickets (and bfs) ticket refunded.

Still pissed I could end up with a shitty seat but being I've kept my VIP ticket I should be fine?

Blatin needs to take several though... :coffee:

I know your past and how you acted.. :filenails:

Archived