Breaking : Janet Jackson Rescheduling Australian Tour

Idrag4mj

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TICKETING INFO FOR MELBOURNE JANET JACKSON TICKET HOLDERS:

Ticket holders can transfer their tickets for the new concert date at Rod Laver Arena, where they will be allocated a similar seat in their price category.

For customers who want a refund, this is now immediately available at point-of-sale. For Arts Centre ticket purchases, please contact theartscentre.com.au or 1300 182 183. For tickets purchased via Ticketmaster purchases, please go to ticketmaster.com.au or call 136 100. If you bought your tickets at a Ticketmaster outlet, please take your tickets back to the same outlet.

Ticketek will be contacting all patrons this week, with regards to their seating allocations for the Rod Laver Arena show on Thursday 3rd November.

New seating via EZY Tickets will be sent via email from Monday 31 October.

If you haven’t heard from Ticketek by TUESDAY 1 NOVEMBER 2011, please contact them on 03 9286 1208

How you gonna go from this:

imagegenaspx.jpg

To this:

nlapicvn4389696v.jpg

Is she going to use the whole arena?

What if everyone wants to keep their first row tickets from the 3 shows? How are they gonna accommodate that? :wacko:

What?

You'd be mad too if you've spent $3k on this shit.

I edited my post above (coz they'll all come for me)...but hugs for the expenses boo.. i can understand your frustration

That remains to be seen.

u are soooooo pushing it

but they wont come for u

filenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.gif

*insert the fucking WHYDFML gif... the one wheres she's like "fuck u bitch"*

:coffee:

Didn't this just happen yesterday evening???

Apparently. :filenails:

My point is, they have just a little over a week to get everything together for an arena concert. Although, I highly doubt she'll be using the whole arena.

It's just going to be a mess.

My point is, they have just a little over a week to get everything together for an arena concert. Although, I highly doubt she'll be using the whole arena.

Well it's not like this is a brand new show for Janet and crew. It's a show they've been playing for over 70 dates now. The show will just be adjusted slightly for the arena (which she's done before on this tour).

Also, the reason Janet is rescheduling is going to bring more attention to the actual show. Potentially creating even more sales, buzz, word of mouth, etc, since there is a good chance the show will be taking place a day or two after the verdict in Conrad Murray trial (though it twisted reason for the show to be getting buzz, but nonetheless...)

Simply put, it won't be that big of a mess. lol

Well it's not like this is a brand new show for Janet and crew. It's a show they've been playing for over 70 dates now. The show will just be adjusted slightly for the arena (which she's done before on this tour).

Also, the reason Janet is rescheduling is going to bring more attention to the actual show. Potentially creating even more sales, buzz, word of mouth, etc, since there is a good chance the show will be taking place a day or two after we get the verdict in Conrad Murray trial (though it twisted reason for the show to be getting buzz, but nonetheless...)

Simply put, it won't be that big of a mess. lol

I didn't mean that the show itself would be a mess, but the ticket distribution, seating, etc.

They can't possibly offer tickets to the public before they get a response from everyone who bought tickets to the other shows, saying they want to go to the new show or get a refund.

I didn't mean that the show itself would be a mess, but the ticket distribution, seating, etc.

They can't possibly offer tickets to the public before they get a response from everyone who bought tickets to the other shows, saying they want to go to the new show or get a refund.

That is true...I still don't think it'll be a big mess.

Well a slight mess for the next few days, but that's about it. :lol: :lol:

I'd be pissed as fuck if I forked over a few hundred for first row and ended up in row 2. :mellow:

I'm sure it's disappointing (especially for someone like pez who spent so much for tickets and travel) but it's just one of those things you just have to understand and make the best out of. I can't think of a more legit reason to reschedule a show(s). People just have to understand, and if they can't...it's unfortunate.

:coffee:

Apparently. :filenails:

The arena seats over 15k. They'll most likely just use the floor and lower tier seats to accommodate everyone.

I understand you spent a lot of money to attend the shows, but I don't understand your frustrations.

A) You are capable of spending $3k on concerts. Some people don't even make that in a year. You are fortunate.

B) The promoters know what they are doing. They are working with the fans.

C) Someone's brother had a tragic death two years ago and the family of this man is coming together to unite and support one another.

My heart is with the family and I hope everyone gets to see the show. But the anger is a reach.

Archived