Samuel L. Jackson Is The Highest-Grossing Actor Of All Time

art

tumblr_ltr45ndK7a1qanm80o1_500.jpg

The highest grossing actor of all time? None other than the baddest dude in Hollywood: Samuel L. Jackson.

And it makes sense, the 62-year-old actor has starred in over 100 films, including box-office monsters like the "Star Wars" prequels, "Iron Man," "Pulp Fiction," "Jurassic Park" and the most recent, "The Avengers."

His hard work has certainly paid off, he grossed a jaw-dropping $7.42 billion over the span of his career and landing in the Guinness Book of World Records.

But Jackson is not resting on his laurels. The actor is currently starring in a re-imagined Martin Luther King, Jr. production, "The Mountaintop" and cultivating even more fans via his newly-minted twitter.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/26/jackson_n_1033049.html

Legend.

Really?? Sweet! ^_^

Gotcha :asham: Right? He has seriously been in nearly everything :lol:

I am a gigantic nerd, in almost every way. Really :thumbup:

Yes he has!! I saw Lakeview Terrace a few months ago (late), but my brother just recently moved into apartments with the same name >_<

Waiting for him to show up, tbh.

I am a gigantic nerd, in almost every way. Really :thumbup:

Yes he has!! I saw Lakeview Terrace a few months ago (late), but my brother just recently moved into apartments with the same name >_<

Waiting for him to show up, tbh.

A friend after my own heart ^_^:lol:

Oh that is so awesome! :excited: He wouldn't be alone there, others probably wanting the same thing :lol:

:clapping:

I find it interesting that he's the highest-grossing actor, but by no means the most bankable. He plays a supporting role in every film listed in that article.

You're right. He's just very busy. I think he's starred in a major motion picture every year since 1989 I think.

Archived