Janet Jackson Cancels Show In Brazil For A movie

Idrag4mj

I understand BOTH sides.

They just want Janet is a film thats more "universal" that can appeal to ALOT more ppl. Hell,Nutty Professor was BLACK but it had universal appeal thats why it grossed so much. Tyler's films arent as universal if at all.

It wouldnt hurt to see Janet venture into other projects. Just to see something fresh instead of whats expected.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand BOTH sides.

They just want Janet is a film thats more "universal" that can appeal to ALOT more ppl. Hell,Nutty Professor was BLACK but it had universal appeal thats why it grossed so much. Tyler's films arent as universal if at all.

It wouldnt hurt to see Janet venture into other projects. Just to see something fresh instead of whats expected.

tyler cant help he's not worldwide like eddie...he tried with wdigm2 by going to london...i mean it is what it is

tyler is keeping janet's face on the big screen and it's a good thing...only you people on this forum her so called "fans" is so hard damn hard on her about doing a damn tyler perry movie

you think beyonce fans complain about how horrible of an actress she is?...nope they think she's the best thing since sliced bread...and if yall THAT tired of seeing janet in tyler perry movies...dont go see the damn movie then and let that be that

and if yall THAT tired of seeing janet in tyler perry movies...dont go see the damn movie then and let that be that

I won't. I love Janet but I can't continue sitting through his crap just to see her. I'll just get a bootlegger to edit a DVD with only Janet's scenes (if it as a Perry film) for me.

tyler cant help he's not worldwide like eddie...he tried with wdigm2 by going to london...i mean it is what it is

tyler is keeping janet's face on the big screen and it's a good thing...only you people on this forum her so called "fans" is so hard damn hard on her about doing a damn tyler perry movie

you think beyonce fans complain about how horrible of an actress she is?...nope they think she's the best thing since sliced bread...and if yall THAT tired of seeing janet in tyler perry movies...dont go see the damn movie then and let that be that

Me,personally ..I dont care what Janet does with her career. Now that I've gotten older,I have my own life to worry about Im not as invested in "What she should do" as I use to be. Whatever makes Janet happy is all that matters to me. Times have changed. So has Janet and so have I. :lol: But I dont think its str8 up negative thing if ppl wanna see her stretch her acting ability a bit more. Its just wishful thinking,nothing harmful in that. Other stans of their FAVS have a "wish" list as well. Its nature to wanna see your favs do certain things that you may envision them doin. Just sayin

Me,personally ..I dont care what Janet does with her career. Now that I've gotten older,I have my own life to worry about Im not as invested in "What she should do" as I use to be. Whatever makes Janet happy is all that matters to me. Times have changed. So has Janet and so have I. :lol: But I dont think its str8 up negative thing if ppl wanna see her stretch her acting ability a bit more. Its just wishful thinking,nothing harmful in that. Other stans of their fans have a "wish" list as well. Its nature to wanna see your favs do certain things that you may envision them doin. Just sayin

Good point...well put

What I mean by that is people here are always saying they are tired of her doing an all black movie with an all black cast and al black director...and what I'm saying is what's wrong with that?! No one questions a white actor why they do an all white movie with an all white cast and a white director

NP2 had a white director :wink:

well there's nothing wrong with fans being bothered by that factoid...

and why would anyone question that :blink: that's a flawed example

Me,personally ..I dont care what Janet does with her career. Now that I've gotten older,I have my own life to worry about Im not as invested in "What she should do" as I use to be. Whatever makes Janet happy is all that matters to me. Times have changed. So has Janet and so have I. :lol: But I dont think its str8 up negative thing if ppl wanna see her stretch her acting ability a bit more. Its just wishful thinking,nothing harmful in that. Other stans of their FAVS have a "wish" list as well. Its nature to wanna see your favs do certain things that you may envision them doin. Just sayin

i.love.you.for.this. :wub:

I feel that if this is indeed true and she is gonna be cast in the film, maybe its because she feels that she needs more experience when it comes to her acting. Everytime she is on screen, she is getting more and more confident with her craft. So it couldnt hurt any to gain more experience on a movie set. Im sure after this tour is really done, Janet WILL find more universal roles and maybe even do some television. :yep:

:blink: u stop being nice during the DISCIPLINE era.......................now when u were a MOD on the old Janet forum u had a nice disposition.........................................then u FLIPPED-DA-SCRIPT <_<

I miss the old GAME -_-

well yeah.. i was the authority... i had to be nice...

now that my chains are cut loose.. so are my opinions...

opened up a sea of creatures :excited:

Archived