Janet Jackson Cancels Show In Brazil For A movie

Idrag4mj

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Brazil stop was never official I don't see a problem, although it would be disappointing for her fans.

I would love to see her break away from Tyler and do something meatier or at least a movie on an international scale. But, if she's as loyal to her director as she is to her choreographer then I'm afraid some of you might implode.

If the Brazil stop was never official I don't see a problem, although it would be disappointing for her fans.

I would love to see her break away from Tyler and do something meatier or at least a movie on an international scale. But, if she's as loyal to her director as she is to her choreographer then I'm afraid some of you might implode.

So true. It seems like Tyler is Janet's "Gil" when it comes to acting.

i.love.you.for.this. :wub:

I feel that if this is indeed true and she is gonna be cast in the film, maybe its because she feels that she needs more experience when it comes to her acting. Everytime she is on screen, she is getting more and more confident with her craft. So it couldnt hurt any to gain more experience on a movie set. Im sure after this tour is really done, Janet WILL find more universal roles and mmaybe even do some television. :yep:

I would pee my pants! :mellow::excited:

Janet only improves his movies... And herself...

And it's not like everyone is hunting Janet down for a movie :umm:

People may not be hunting down Janet for roles....but with the kinda connections she has in hollywood...if she wants to be in a certain kinda movie...i am sure she and the studios can make it happen..after all Janet Jackson = Major publicity

You can't keep saying acting is your first love...and only be one dimensional ...people will not take you seriously in a tyler perry movie

Janet only improves his movies... And herself...

And it's not like everyone is hunting Janet down for a movie :umm:

Delusion to the highest level. :mellow:

That's Janet's fault. When she was hunted down she wasn't able to do them because of schedule conflicts. But that still doesn't excuse her for sticking with Tyler and his weak stuff. :sigh:

People may not be hunting down Janet for roles....but with the kinda connections she has in hollywood...if she wants to be in a certain kinda movie...i am sure she and the studios can make it happen..after all Janet Jackson = Major publicity

You can't keep saying acting is your first love...and only be one dimensional ...people will not take you seriously in a tyler perry movie

Thank you! And the only ones that really take his work serious is the NAACP folks.

connections can only go so far... and i don't think that's how movies work... That Jolie check doesn't just make a phone call and BOOM she's Lara Croft... Janet has to audition like everyone else

Delusion to the highest level. :mellow:

That's Janet's fault. When she was hunted down she wasn't able to do them because of schedule conflicts. But that still doesn't excuse her for sticking with Tyler and his weak stuff. :sigh:

If Janet wasn't in WDIGM(T) or FCG would u have seen it? no

therefore.. She improves the movies...

Tyler maybe the only one calling

Archived