Janet Jackson Cancels Show In Brazil For A movie

Idrag4mj

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just cause you havent heard of something dosent make it unsuccessful or critically acclaimed which is what Jill's show was & which is what Michael Jai White's movie (which led to a cartoon series thus proving it's succes and high demand), Jill's was about a book series and it finished, had it come back for another season it would've had to completely wing it, which is why the creators are developing a movie for it instead of forcing more episodes,it really makes sense. And you can keep saying "If Janet wants to be taken seriously" but I got the majority of the reviewers on her performances from his movies saying she can, AND the success of other actors/actresses who've worked with him for either as many, 1 less or more projects than Janet has to back up that its a pointless assumption & argument. :coffee:

LOFL SO your only taken seriosuly as a actor if EVERYTHING you do gets a Oscar nomination? "Serious" actors ONLY make "Good" movies that get Oscar nominations and nothing else now? Because last time I checked Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman & Katherine Zetta Jones are all Oscar winning actresses but they have movies that got worst reviews than the 3 movies Janet starred in, and their performances included so thats completely irrelevant to this topic. And we already know all of his movies are the same and that he gets limited releases, ALSO, irrelevant to this topic. It doesn't make any sense for you or the other one to be this worked up over a project that she's not even doing, I mean seriously, wheres her name in any of the links I posted....I'll wait....Ok so now that you see its not there, why are you so worked up about her working with him, when shes NOT, it's not making any sense at all.

Your taking this way too seriously I mean wow, over a rumor?...

Jill's canceled show right? That lame Marques Houston movie (not the dancing one, the ghetto "thriller") got a part 2, but that doesn't mean it was in high demand. :lmao: And what success has he brought Janet other than NAACP awards and noms? Ending her #1 movies streak isn't a success. :sigh:

Funny how you mentioned Halle way after I did. :coffee: And those others (along with Jill and Mike) are irrelevant to the whole thing because we're discussing Janet's career. :wink: She wants folks to take her acting serious, but her last 3 films were directed by someone whose work is the exact same as the initial play and film and she mentioned how he was really thinking about doing a WDIGM 3. :mellow: She shouldn't entertain that thought until she's had better roles in better movies and when he shows that he's not just a coon-fest creator. :coffee:

I never said the rumor was true and neither did anyone else. :mellow: We (others and myself) were discussing why Janet shouldn't be associated with any TP films for a good while...you came in, misread everything and that's how we're here now. :sigh: At the end of it I'm right and you're wrong. :) I won't be shocked if she comes out and say she's going to do TV only to pop up on just Perry's Meet the Browns show. :sigh:

I'm getting sick and tired of repeating the same thing only for you to show that your reading comprehension isn't up to par with this discussion. :yawn: When you can actually understand what's being posted and not twist them to make it seem like you have a valid point, let me know and maybe we can try this again (I know it will most likely end up with me still being right). :coffee:

Jill's canceled show right? That lame Marques Houston movie (not the dancing one, the ghetto "thriller") got a part 2, but that doesn't mean it was in high demand. :lmao: And what success has he brought Janet other than NAACP awards and noms? Ending her #1 movies streak isn't a success. :sigh:

Funny how you mentioned Halle way after I did. :coffee: And those others (along with Jill and Mike) are irrelevant to the whole thing because we're discussing Janet's career. :wink: She wants folks to take her acting serious, but her last 3 films were directed by someone whose work is the exact same as the initial play and film and she mentioned how he was really thinking about doing a WDIGM 3. :mellow: She shouldn't entertain that thought until she's had better roles in better movies and when he shows that he's not just a coon-fest creator. :coffee:

I never said the rumor was true and neither did anyone else. :mellow: We (others and myself) were discussing why Janet shouldn't be associated with any TP films for a good while...you came in, misread everything and that's how we're here now. :sigh: At the end of it I'm right and you're wrong. :) I won't be shocked if she comes out and say she's going to do TV only to pop up on just Perry's Meet the Browns show. :sigh:

WOW, 1st off, shows get cancelled because of low views, Jills show came to a end because it finished all the book series its based on, theres a difference. And the difference between that and the little Marques Houston example is reviews and reception, both of which Jill had in her corner, which is why they are making a movie out of it. Im sorry but your whole argument on how actors who work with him are not successful just isnt doing anything. Oh....see I didnt know that a movie is ONLY successful when it goes to #1....see I always thought it is when it makes double the cost for the budget, which correct me if Im wrong, all 3 of Janets movies with him did :coffee:

LOFL ANNND? Yea I mentioned Halle after you did to prove a point (which remains true) Halle has put out MORE than a couple of flops yet she's takin "seriously" as a actress, and Janet hasnt. Actually NO, the actors I brought up are relevant, because you've taken this past being about Janet to being about Tyler (once again, why is this so damn serious for you?), they are relevant as an example because working with Tyler hasnt slowed down their success at all, which seems to be what your afraid of for Janet

Then why are you still on him? If the rumor is not true, and she is NOT in any of his project why are you wasting everybody's time in this discussion talking about how horrific it would be for Janet to work with him right now, which she's not. And exactly what have I twisted? Are you and the other 2-3 not Janet wont be taken seriously as a actress if she works with Tyler? Were you NOT wasting time on this thread talkking about her doing TP movies when thats not what its about? :coffee:

Aww you think your right, Tyler Perry thinks he's a good writer and Rebecca Black thinks she can sing

:sigh:

I'm getting sick and tired of repeating the same thing only for you to show that your reading comprehension isn't up to par with this discussion. :yawn: When you can actually understand what's being posted and not twist them to make it seem like you have a valid point, let me know and maybe we can try this again (I know it will most likely end up with me still being right). :coffee:

x1,000,000,000,000 :coffee:

I-agree.jpg

there is no point talking to people who dont address what u actually say.....they just bring up another point and start a whole new argument

u end up talking to a brick wall

no good for your health and head boo boo

I-agree.jpg

there is no point talking to people who dont address what u actually say.....they just bring up another point and start a whole new argument

u end up talking to a brick wall

no good for your health and head boo boo

True, but I'm the type of person that will "Chuck Norris" the brick wall. -_-

Archived