Janet Jackson Cancels Show In Brazil For A movie

Idrag4mj

A Time for Fun acaba de anunciar o adiamento do show da cantora Janet Jackson, que estava marcado para 9 de dezembro, no Credicard Hall (zona sul de São Paulo). O motivo, segundo a assessoria, é por causa de gravações de um filme --por isso, a artista não teve como conciliar a agenda.

translation

Time for Fun has announced the cancelation of the singer Janet Jackson concert, which was scheduled for December 9, at Credicard Hall (south side of São Paulo). The reason, according to a spokesperson, it is because the recording of a movie - so the artist had no way to reconcile the agenda.

SMFH ..fans that have waited 20years just got their dreams crushed

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Janet..please tell me you really didn't do this. Or AT LEAST plan to do shows some time later there :sigh:

You can always do movies ...but you can't always vigorously tour ... thats why when she still has the energy ..capability she should cover as much ground as she can

You can always do movies ...but you can't always vigorously tour ... thats why when she still has the energy ..capability she should cover as much ground as she can

That was, somewhat, the point of my post. She'll have the energy for a while, and she can put the movies off for a bit, she needs to cover as much as she can with this tour before she tours again.

I guess the number ones tour ends officially in December? :unsure: Or goes on a LONG hiatus. lol

Either way, I'm happy for Janet. It is her career, and I know she's been searching for the right script for herself...I'm glad she found it.

If this is in fact bring the tour to an end, this more than likely mean she will be recording an album sooner than even she anticipated. ^_^

I guess the number ones tour ends officially in December? :unsure: Or goes on a LONG hiatus. lol

Either way, I'm happy for Janet. It is her career, and I know she's been searching for the right script for herself...I'm glad she found it.

If this is in fact bring the tour to an end, this more than likely mean she will be recording an album sooner than even she anticipated. ^_^

The tour has been extended in Fall 2013. This'll be a long hiatus. I'm glad she's doing more acting, but there are still many places who wanna see her perform.

I'm sorry brazil will miss out. But She's been on tour damn near 11 months. Its time to start refocusing on other ventures. It would be great if she could squeeze in a movie, album and a new tour within the next 24 months. :clapping:

She devoted basically a year of her life to this tour, so I can see how she may feel ready to call it a day.

I'm not bothered if she wants to do a movie, I think that's great. Just wish announcements were managed better. SHE needs to directly say that the tour will continue after the movie and she will visit South America. The mystery in these situations just causes problems.

Unless this is a pr trick. Get press to announce the cancellation cause of a movie role, hence promoting the movie.

That's what Switchblade told me. Don't shoot the messenger :lol:

We all LOVe Switchy...we do but you have to learnt that Switchy IS sometimes wrong about things. We kno he has the inside scoop but he's not ALWAYS correct. :lol: I honestly can not see Janet extending this tour to fall of 2013...I mean c'mon now. :lmao:

We all LOVe Switchy...we do but you have to learnt that Switchy IS sometimes wrong about things. We kno he has the inside scoop but he's not ALWAYS correct. :lol: I honestly can not see Janet extending this tour to fall of 2013...I mean c'mon now. :lmao:

I haven't spoken to him that often so I can't be totally sure one way or another :lol:

hmmmmmmmm Someone on FB mentioned, Janet or her team or website never officially announced Brazil.............you think thats what Gil could've meant by not believing anything thats not official...interesting huh. I guess we'll find out which he was refering too.

Archived