JANET ON THE NOVEMBER COVER OF HAPERS BAZAAR ARABIA

jarrylf

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very pleased to see this thread and read the responses...this is the first time in 5 years someone hasn't come in with negativity

These type of threads are usually always positive. I dont recall ever seeing anything negative in thread pertaining to NEW JANET photos.

These type of threads are usually always positive. I dont recall ever seeing anything negative in thread pertaining to NEW JANET photos.

Wanna bet?! Usually somebody says " oh I don't like her hair" or "it's too airbrushed" or "that Botox"

But the only person who alluded to negativity was you. =\

And then there's people like you who take things to the next level just to be seen...it's not that serious guy you're actually one of Debbie downers so I understand you need to speak up cause I stepped on your toes

Wanna bet?! Usually somebody says " oh I don't like her hair" or "it's too airbrushed" or "that Botox"

Like russ parr did this morning on his radio show. He is a closet homosexual who slams the jacksons anytime he gets a chance. They know damn well she is not 50. I think she looks great that green is beautiful on her. People who hate on these photos are jealous.

And then there's people like you who take things to the next level just to be seen...it's not that serious guy you're actually one of Debbie downers so I understand you need to speak up cause I stepped on your toes

And yet you're still the only person who alluded to negativity. See how you lose here?

Archived