WELCOME TO THE 2010 FORUM AWARDS!

Angela

Twice and I lost to someone that's not here anymore. :mellow:

I wasn't nominated for anything...not one...and I have been to 10 Janet concerts, member of the former offical Miss Janet fan club and yes unlike a lot of those I never left......but if it means anything Shawn you are a winner, you have passion and you're down to Earth you are a forum Icon everyone knows you. Now as for those that won, congrat to them, they are fun people and that make the board fun. Thanks to Angie for taking the time to put this together. :yep:

• Upvote 1

Thank you. :tear:

And thank you to everyone who voted for me. :tear:

[Janet voice] This is truly an honor. :tear::wub: [/Janet voice]

You deserved it. When I was writing down the winners, it was almost like a passing of the torch to me. It's a beautiful thing to see.

And here are the winners for the Thread Awards Group:

Thread Awards

Funniest Thread

Nominees: “Ask a Forum Member a Question” Thread, “Janhova’s Scriptures” Thread, “Jay-Z Hates the Gays” Thread, and “Angie vs. Game” Thread

Winners: “Janhova’s Scriptures” Thread,

Thread of the Year

Nominees: “Best Music Game, Ever!” Thread, “Janhova’s Scriptures” Thread, and “The Morning Crew” Thread

Winner: “Janhova’s Scriptures” Thread

The Janhova scriptures thread wouldn't have been sucessful with out me!! I demand that I receive these awards!!! :coffee:

And lastly, the Special Recognition Awards Group:

Special Recognition Awards

Stan of the Year

Nominees: Blatin, MYM89, Tillie, and Dioni

Winner: MYM89

Miss You Much Award

Nominees: Sphenx, ALoveSupreme, Stallion, Darrren12000, and Jodienda76

Winner: Jodienda76

Most Controversial Moment

Nominees: Game’s Look-A-Like, Michael Jackson’s Death, Rock Witchu Tour Debacle, Angie vs. Game, and Nelly Exposed

Winner: Michael Jackson’s Death

The Most Desperate to Win an Award

Nominees: Keta, ThatOtherFan, and JoeJoe

Winner: ThatOtherFan

Male Forumer of the Year

Nominees: Henry, Hotboy, Dioni, MYM89, and Nuklehid

Female Forumer of the Year

Nominees: bzebabe, Elixabef, Angela, BitterSweet~(UseYourHeart), and Lexus97

Winner: Bzebabe

Forumer of the Year:

Nominees: Henry, Hotboy, Dioni, MYM89, Nuklehid, bzebabe, Elixabef, Angela, BitterSweet~(UseYourHeart), and Lexus97

LifeTime Achievement Award – Members with at least six years of service

Nominees: CND, Blatin, RedSimba, Angela and Game

Winner: Angela

I wasn't nominated for anything...not one...and I have been to 10 Janet concerts, member of the former offical Miss Janet fan club and yes unlike a lot of those I never left......but if it means anything Shawn you are a winner, you have passion and you're down to Earth you are a forum Icon everyone knows you. Now as for those that won, congrat to them, they are fun people and that make the board fun. Thanks to Angie for taking the time to put this together. :yep:

Every once in a while, you shock and surprise me with a genuine heartfelt post such as this one...wow :thumbup:

I was a member of the Miss Janet fanclub (that was the coolest website during the AFY era :w00t:) and joined the original board back in 2001 (when I was 12/13 years old)

I'm shocked that you two have never won an award...I have very early memories of y'all being active members waaaay back in the day. I've always been under the radar, mostly because I felt I was way too young to be posting :asham: but don't worry, y'all are premiere members around these parts :clapping:

I caught the "womp womp womp" Peanuts teacher piece :lmao: the GIOM part was my absolute favorite piece, it gave me a completely different perspective of the song -- and it actually really does fit the dark natureof the RWY tour :clapping: I love how the performance told a story. No joke, I thought it was very cool -- I'm listening again and following along with the storyline this time :w00t::lol:

I created it by accident, but I thought it was random so I kept it in. :lmao: Oh wow, very interesting! GIOM is my favorite song I ever ruined did ~ I really loved all his raw emotion on the song. ^_^

Since most didn't make it that far, I'll just go ahead and say I made a Janet-SNL reference at the very end. :lol: