WELCOME TO THE 2010 FORUM AWARDS!

Angela

Damita Jo Award – Best Screen Name Edit/Change

Nominees: Shadyglow to Ms. So So Def, White Milk to Monster, Mr. 1814 to Boomquetta, Jesse Jo to Janhova, Nuklehid to Sassy Mr. Thong and Heelz, and JJMCSFan to Simbiote

Winner: Shadyglow to Ms. So So Def and Jesse Jo to Janhova

1969_02_actress_streisand_big.jpg

(*Coincidentally fitting, since Barbra tied with Katharine Hepburn for that Oscar* :umm::lol: )

:lol: Thanks, you're too good to me. So what it was supposed to be... Charlie Brown's school teacher (you know that "womp womp" teacher :lol:) introduces me at the beginning. During GIOM, I'm struggling to fight off the evil spirit - it was actually supposed to be an ode to Janet's RWY Tour interludes in a way. :lol: Then "Sensitivity" was supposed to be the "good" spirit. :lmao:

I caught the "womp womp womp" Peanuts teacher piece :lmao: the GIOM part was my absolute favorite piece, it gave me a completely different perspective of the song -- and it actually really does fit the dark natureof the RWY tour :clapping: I love how the performance told a story. No joke, I thought it was very cool -- I'm listening again and following along with the storyline this time :w00t::lol:

And here are the winners for the Thread Awards Group:

Thread Awards

Funniest Thread

Nominees: “Ask a Forum Member a Question” Thread, “Janhova’s Scriptures” Thread, “Jay-Z Hates the Gays” Thread, and “Angie vs. Game” Thread

Winners: “Janhova’s Scriptures” Thread, and “Angie vs. Game” Thread

Most Popular Thread

Nominees: “What Song Are You Listening To?” Thread, “Janhova’s Scriptures” Thread, “Best Music Game, Ever!” Thread, and “The Morning Crew” Thread

Winner: “What Song Are You Listening To?” Thread

Messiest Thread

Nominees: Joejoe’s “Rafi” Thread, “The Official Rihanna” Thread, “Janhova’s Scriptures” Thread, “The Morning Crew” Thread, “Angie vs. Game” Thread, and “Janet or Chicken Wings” Thread

Winners: “Angie vs. Game” Thread and “Janet or Chicken Wings” Thread

Most Pointless Thread

Nominees: Joejoe’s “Rafi” Thread and Evening Crew Thread

Winner: JoeJoe’s “Rafi” Thread

Thread of the Year

Nominees: “Best Music Game, Ever!” Thread, “Janhova’s Scriptures” Thread, and “The Morning Crew” Thread

Winner: “Janhova’s Scriptures” Thread

And here are the winners for the Thread Awards Group:

Thread Awards

Funniest Thread

Nominees: “Ask a Forum Member a Question” Thread, “Janhova’s Scriptures” Thread, “Jay-Z Hates the Gays” Thread, and “Angie vs. Game” Thread

Winners: “Janhova’s Scriptures” Thread, and “Angie vs. Game” Thread

Thread of the Year

Nominees: “Best Music Game, Ever!” Thread, “Janhova’s Scriptures” Thread, and “The Morning Crew” Thread

Winner: “Janhova’s Scriptures” Thread

:o :o :o :o :o :o

2po6vqv.jpg