President Obama - The Most Gay-Friendly President in HISTORY

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

did the gays vote for his ass :coffee: did he not take forever to make good on them promises :filenails:

Its his FIRST term. It hasnt even been 4 years. How is that forever in any way shape or form?

Was he supposed to solve the national debt, get everyone jobs and healthcare, get us out of all the wars the Bushes got us into. Let gays serve in the military openly, get gay marriage on the table as a federal issue? I mean my god.

We have to be freaking realistic. One person cant change the entire system of government in a day. Or even 3 years let alone a full 4. There are a LOT of plates spinning right now. People having jobs and healthcare would think that is just as important as some social issues if not more. That doesnt mean alot of these issues cant be worked on at the same time. i mean they kind of are. But, you have people expecting the economy to be 100% fixed by now. You have people expecting every gay person to be able to marry and a constitutional amendment by now. I am gay and i voted for him but I am also realistic. I knew when I voted for him every gay social issue wasnt going to get fixed immediately.

Its his FIRST term. It hasnt even been 4 years. How is that forever in any way shape or form?

Was he supposed to solve the national debt, get everyone jobs and healthcare, get us out of all the wars the Bushes got us into. Let gays serve in the military openly, get gay marriage on the table as a federal issue? I mean my god.

We have to be freaking realistic. One person cant change the entire system of government in a day. Or even 3 years let alone a full 4. There are a LOT of plates spinning right now. People having jobs and healthcare would think that is just as important as some social issues if not more. That doesnt mean alot of these issues cant be worked on at the same time. i mean they kind of are. But, you have people expecting the economy to be 100% fixed by now. You have people expecting every gay person to be able to marry and a constitutional amendment by now. I am gay and i voted for him but I am also realistic. I knew when I voted for him every gay social issue wasnt going to get fixed immediately.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Well its not hard for him to claim that title considering we live in a more gay friendly world than we did just 10 years ago. He's a liberal president in a more gay friendly society. Its not as hard for him as it was for say Jimmy Carter, who I'm sure would have the title if the world was a different place in the late 70s.

^^this :filenails: what is getting done is too little and far late...MORE needs to be done. :coffee:

Too late? there's no such thing as Too Late

too little.. wtf are u talking about

did the gays vote for his ass :coffee: did he not take forever to make good on them promises :filenails:

you are truly the moron

you know nothing about politics

Archived