The Official "I Hate Beyoncé" Thread

God

You can study medicine as a hobby, you need a license to PRACTICE it. That analogy was just stupid. You see how foolish your just made yourself look??? And a hobby IS part of your life. I'm sure when you were trolling adam4adam looking for that bitch you dick down now, I'm sure you asked about his hobbies.

And Beyoncé and Anika BOTH dragged Jennifer. Jennifer first dragged herself at the beginning trying to sing in that lower register that doesn't exist. She has NO clarity or resonance, as her lower register is underdeveloped. Beyonce first snatched her when she came out and belted that F5 and drowned Jennifer RIGHT OUT. Why? Because Beyonce's F was far more resonant, something Jennifer didn't have throughout the whole performance. Then Beyonce dragged her again with her tone in "Listen", and she belted ALL of her notes, while Jennifer screamed. Good belts have a natural vibrato, ALL of Beyonce's belts had vibrato. NONE of Jennifer's did. Why? Because she was forcing air thru her vocal chords. Next, Beyonce dragged Jennifer again towards the end of "I Love You I Do", as her Eb5 drowned out Jennifer's F5 (a higher note at that :lmao:). Also, Jennifer failed at singing a basic scale in "Listen", and consequently Beyonce's vocal agility dragged Jennifer then, AGAIN. Then Anika came out singing in FULL voice, in tune, and her belts had vibrato. That alone dragged Jennifer. Then towards the end of the whole performance, Anika scaled up to a C6 (the defining note for a soprano be it lyric, mezzo, spinto, or coloratura) from a G5, and BELTED it WITH vibrato. That's when Jennifer's wig was officially on the floor.

Now I'd LOVE to hear from ANYONE how Jennifer dragged ANYONE on that stage that night. And remember, for the same argument ya'll use for Janet against Whitney and Mariah, the same applies to Beyonce, Anika, and Jennifer, louder =/= better.

:huh::o :o :o you coming for Will? wow :wtf:

Ok first of all you wrote all that for nothing because I'm not gonna waste my time reading it...and second of all just because you're losing don't try to take it personal you nappy headed ho!...im telling you now you keep my personal life out of this nigga

niggas aint been nappy around here in minute....happy holidays ...damn :asham: