The Official "I Hate Beyoncé" Thread

God

You can study medicine as a hobby, you need a license to PRACTICE it. That analogy was just stupid. You see how foolish your just made yourself look??? And a hobby IS part of your life. I'm sure when you were trolling adam4adam looking for that bitch you dick down now, I'm sure you asked about his hobbies.

And Beyoncé and Anika BOTH dragged Jennifer. Jennifer first dragged herself at the beginning trying to sing in that lower register that doesn't exist. She has NO clarity or resonance, as her lower register is underdeveloped. Beyonce first snatched her when she came out and belted that F5 and drowned Jennifer RIGHT OUT. Why? Because Beyonce's F was far more resonant, something Jennifer didn't have throughout the whole performance. Then Beyonce dragged her again with her tone in "Listen", and she belted ALL of her notes, while Jennifer screamed. Good belts have a natural vibrato, ALL of Beyonce's belts had vibrato. NONE of Jennifer's did. Why? Because she was forcing air thru her vocal chords. Next, Beyonce dragged Jennifer again towards the end of "I Love You I Do", as her Eb5 drowned out Jennifer's F5 (a higher note at that :lmao:). Also, Jennifer failed at singing a basic scale in "Listen", and consequently Beyonce's vocal agility dragged Jennifer then, AGAIN. Then Anika came out singing in FULL voice, in tune, and her belts had vibrato. That alone dragged Jennifer. Then towards the end of the whole performance, Anika scaled up to a C6 (the defining note for a soprano be it lyric, mezzo, spinto, or coloratura) from a G5, and BELTED it WITH vibrato. That's when Jennifer's wig was officially on the floor.

Now I'd LOVE to hear from ANYONE how Jennifer dragged ANYONE on that stage that night. And remember, for the same argument ya'll use for Janet against Whitney and Mariah, the same applies to Beyonce, Anika, and Jennifer, louder =/= better.

Ok first of all you wrote all that for nothing because I'm not gonna waste my time reading it...and second of all just because you're losing don't try to take it personal you nappy headed ho!...im telling you now you keep my personal life out of this nigga

It's easy, because Bey doing all those notes and Jen maybe doing the same notes, dont stop Jen from out shining her. That night, that performance, Jen still out shined her, like I said its all about JHuds presence and her force, which I thought out shined all of them, it had nothing to do with her range or Bey's or either of their volumes.

I bet it's nice to have your own pet human.

Screaming.

You're done. :wave:

Ok first of all you wrote all that for nothing because I'm not gonna waste my time reading it...and second of all just because you're losing don't try to take it personal you nappy headed ho!...im telling you now you keep my personal life out of this nigga

:lmao: @ you not reading it because YOU HAVE NO REBUTTAL.

:lmao: @ you proving my point about you not knowing jack SHIT about vocals.

:lmao: @ you thinking I'm losing, yet I backed my argument up with FACTS. You did not, because you can't.

:lmao: @ you demanding I demonstrate to you that I know what I'm talking about, and when I do, you back down and cop out.

:lmao: @ you getting mad over me getting personal. You took the first blow, I just work with what you give me. ;)

Screaming.

You're done. :wave:

:lmao: @ you not reading it because YOU HAVE NO REBUTTAL.

:lmao: @ you proving my point about you not knowing jack SHIT about vocals.

:lmao: @ you thinking I'm losing, yet I backed my argument up with FACTS. You did not, because you can't.

:lmao: @ you demanding I demonstrate to you that I know what I'm talking about, and when I do, you back down and cop out.

:lmao: @ you getting mad over me getting personal. You took the first blow, I just work with what you give me. ;)

you havent backed up anything you said dummy...only thing you keep saying is you googled it...thats your best argument :blink: googling something and having actual lessons to apply what you've learned is 2 different things...so no you didnt back shit up

and how did i cop out...by not reading all that, boy please i didnt read it cuz you havent given me any indication of what youre saying could possibly be true so yeah that would've been a waste of my time reading foolishness

and as far as the personal attacks trust me austin you of ALL people dont wanna go there...and you know exactly what im talking about...so im telling you now to just stop, cause once i go there im not gonna have any regrets

you havent backed up anything you said dummy...only thing you keep saying is you googled it...thats your best argument :blink: googling something and having actual lessons to apply what you've learned is 2 different things...so no you didnt back shit up

and how did i cop out...by not reading all that, boy please i didnt read it cuz you havent given me any indication of what youre saying could possibly be true so yeah that would've been a waste of my time reading foolishness

and as far as the personal attacks trust me austin you of ALL people dont wanna go there...and you know exactly what im talking about...so im telling you now to just stop, cause once i go there im not gonna have any regrets

:lmao: @ the first line. You asked me to explain it. I did. And you don't have shit to stay. You know why. :whistle:

:lmao: @ you thinking you have to have lessons to know something. Again, that's why they're called HOBBIES.

:lmao: @ "and how did i cop out...by not reading all that". When people can't rebuttal, they often say "I'm not reading all that."

:lmao: @ you threatening to "go there". Not you about to be the same person you criticize others for acting like. Hypocrite much?

Says you. compared to alot of live performances she's done, that wasnt hardly what I'd consider screaming from her.

She screamed her way through that performance just as she did here:

:lmao:

:lmao: @ the first line. You asked me to explain it. I did. And you don't have shit to stay. You know why. :whistle:

:lmao: @ you thinking you have to have lessons to know something. Again, that's why they're called HOBBIES.

:lmao: @ "and how did i cop out...by not reading all that". When people can't rebuttal, they often say "I'm not reading all that."

:lmao: @ you threatening to "go there". Not you about to be the same person you criticize others for acting like. Hypocrite much?

You have a lot of growing up to do Lil boy...and you still have not shown this "fact" that beyonce is a better singer from google, you gotta come better than that

Say what you want but i see you stopped with the personal attacks...cause you knew exactly where I was going with this...you're done

Austin, u know full well that he is reading every word u write, and look, he is even responding now

, despite the fact that he said YOU had no life, by sitting here and responding to HIS comments

wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif

I don't even know who or wtf you are so this whole little thing you're doing trying to get my attention you can stop cause this will be the last thing I say to you...go find somebody play wit

You have a lot of growing up to do Lil boy...and you still have not shown this "fact" that beyonce is a better singer from google, you gotta come better than that

Say what you want but i see you stopped with the personal attacks...cause you knew exactly where I was going with this...you're done

No, YOU have a lot of growing up to do. Bruised ego makes you furious. :lmao:

:lmao: @ "and you still have not shown this "fact" that beyonce". You chose not to read it cuz it was too much truth for your cognition to handle! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: @ the last part. Attack me again, and I'll get personal again. And you can't "go there" with shit people already know about. KIII!

No, YOU have a lot of growing up to do. Bruised ego makes you furious. :lmao:

:lmao: @ "and you still have not shown this "fact" that beyonce". You chose not to read it cuz it was too much truth for your cognition to handle! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: @ the last part. Attack me again, and I'll get personal again. And you can't "go there" with shit people already know about. KIII!

You have to say something valid or at least make sense for any of that to happen...you just mentioned google lmao dumb motherfucka

Ooohhh everybody already know do they? Lol we'll see