The Official "I Hate Beyoncé" Thread

God

yeah but he only made it cause of the Beyonce thread. She had all this time to make that thread and didn't make it until Beyonce's was made so

Uhh, no. Ms. Angie just gave the "OK" for these 10 days ago, today. He made his after she gave the "OK". I'm not in agreement or disagreement with these threads because I believe the idea is void and pointless from day one since fans will still come in *references this thread* and defend their fave to the death, claiming that others should read when they can't read a damn title. Expect what the title poses.

Nobody has to know anything about music or its terms or any thing about tones and voices to know that JHud effortlessly outshined Bey and Anika on that performance, simple as that. The average listener (who's not a Bey stan or even a hater of hers or fan of Jhud) would probably agree. JHud stole the night in every way. Bey just looked good, and sounded good but JHud out did her easily, and she always did for the mere fact that she has more power and force in her voice. It's that easy.

:blink:

Damn! Y'all asses went in in this thread :lol: and I do wanna say that I think the "I Hate Rihanna" thread was only made cause of the "I Hate Beyonce" thread

These threads are tacky. I will never understand why somebody would spend their chi talking about somebody they dont like when they dont even know them personally. What a waste of energy. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

LOFL, um sorry, dont care about volume (if I did I'd be more of a fan of Bey, and not much of 1 for Janet), Im going off of force, & the dominating presence that her voice had that night, NOTHING to do with the volume but it had to do maybe with her vocal presence that night period. JHud owned it. The volume helped maybe but seriously she stole that stage with everything about her that night (except her look, like I said I'll give that to Bey, Jen looked great in the red dress but Bey looked better, so I'll give her that). But no, I dont care about volume, I care about whats behind it, she put her whole heart & soul in that, more so than Bey in my opinion.

Screaming.

Who was the loudest (which you probably are)?

Now, I applaud you for somewhat supporting your opinion (unlike the other brainless oafs), but it doesn't explain how she owned Anika or Beyonce that night vocally. "Heart and soul" is contingent upon the listener. Look at the second paragraph of my post. Notice how I used vocal terms and the like? If you want to explain how Jennifer owned, your post should look something like that. :)

Screaming.

Now, I applaud you for somewhat supporting your opinion (unlike the other brainless oafs), but it doesn't explain how she owned Anika or Beyonce that night vocally. "Heart and soul" is contingent upon the listener. Look at the second paragraph of my post. Notice how I used vocal terms and the like? If you want to explain how Jennifer owned, your post should look something like that. :)

*giggles*

Screaming.

I dont know the vocal terms cause I dont care about the them, and they dont matter to me, because if Im not feeling the voice period then the whole argument of how many levels or keys you can hit is irrelevant, hell theres people I know who've said Mariah, Whitney, Christina, & Bey cant sing ONLY because they dont like their voice. I care about the sound,and it sounded to me like she ran that show. And in JHuds case, she's done more "screaming" than she did in that performance, so you may call what I explained screaming but I think its way more too it. I think she was on point.

I care about the sound,and it sounded to me like she ran that show.
And thats what you call an opinion boo because when you first responded you were saying things as if they were facts and thats why I had to give you one of these > :blink: <.

and to me Jennifer Hudson sounded a hot ass mess that night. I cant stand her voice. <(my opinion)

And thats what you call an opinion boo because when you first responded you were saying things as if they were facts and thats why I had to give you one of these > :blink: <.

and to me Jennifer Hudson sounded a hot ass mess that night. I cant stand her voice. <(my opinion)

And saying that Bey did better than JHud is a opinion is just as much of a opinion too. "boo" :coffee:

And saying that Bey did better than JHud is a opinion is just as much of a opinion too. "boo" :coffee:

i am aware of that AND I have never said that Beyonce outshined Jennifer Hudson. Unlike most people, I like speaking in truth, but I have come to realise that a select few people here stop using the truth when it no longer sounds triumphant to them. Hopefully you wont become a part of those select few people. :)

I dont know the vocal terms cause I dont care about the them, and they dont matter to me, because if Im not feeling the voice period then the whole argument of how many levels or keys you can hit is irrelevant, hell theres people I know who've said Mariah, Whitney, Christina, & Bey cant sing ONLY because they dont like their voice. I care about the sound,and it sounded to me like she ran that show. And in JHuds case, she's done more "screaming" than she did in that performance, so you may call what I explained screaming but I think its way more too it. I think she was on point.

Then how can you see Jennifer was better when you're not even discussing actual vocal pedagogy? :blink:

^ thats problem with ur opinion, Jaffle

its what YOU think

and no1curr what u think

Unfortunately, this is all too true. -_-

i am aware of that AND I have never said that Beyonce outshined Jennifer Hudson. Unlike most people, I like speaking in truth, but I have come to realise that a select few people here stop using the truth when it no longer sounds triumphant to them. Hopefully you wont become a part of those select few people. :)

:wink: we coool

Then how can you see Jennifer was better when you're not even discussing actual vocal pedagogy? :blink:

Unfortunately, this is all too true. -_-

It's easy, because Bey doing all those notes and Jen maybe doing the same notes, dont stop Jen from out shining her. That night, that performance, Jen still out shined her, like I said its all about JHuds presence and her force, which I thought out shined all of them, it had nothing to do with her range or Bey's or either of their volumes.

I bet it's nice to have your own pet human.

Careful with this type of phrasing and shading(seriously). But that didn't keep me from giggling. :lol:

Gotcha twin :thumbup: Members who are on the edge of their membership should watch who they talk about tho, some of us are just dying to be the 1 that sends in that reported comment that gets them the boot out of here. :shifty:

Gotcha twin :thumbup: Members who are on the edge of their membership should watch who they talk about tho, some of us are just dying to be the 1 that sends in that reported comment that gets them the boot out of here. :shifty:

Being serious here, again, this could be taken as targeting, twin. Watch it.