The Official "I Hate Beyoncé" Thread

God

Attacking Beyoncé's voice does NOT help your argument. :lmao: And as I predicted, you can't explain. Why? Because just like the rest of these folks, you don't know jack SHIT about vocals. :lmao:

And the forum is still waiting on your vocal certification Austin...you claim to know so much about range and pitches but haven't shown any documentation of lessons

So therefore YOU have not proven or shown JACK SHIT on why you THINK beyonce is a better singer than Jhud...so how bout this Austin since you so big on showing proof...show the forum you're credentials until do us all a favor and shut the fuck up

You don't need a certification to be knowlegeable on a variety of topics. That's why they're called HOBBIES you ignorant jackass.

EXACTLY you just made yourself looking dumber than you already do you nappy headed ho! Lol you ranting and raving bout some pitches and ranges and don't have the skills to back the shit up...go sit yo punk ass down somewhere Lil boy

Not the "I have a life" excuse. :lmao: If you had one, you wouldn't have to validate it. And just for kicks and giggles, I have ONE life. I don't have to put on a new face behind an IP address like you do. So if that life involves punching you bitches down in real life or on the internet, then so be it. :lmao:

How the fuck you got a life if you sitting round waiting for me to respond moron? And trust me homeboy what you get on the Internet is what you get in person...it's you on the other hand the forum knows will bitch up face to face and I'm sure more than half will agree with that

And the forum is still waiting on your vocal certification Austin...you claim to know so much about range and pitches but haven't shown any documentation of lessons

So therefore YOU have not proven or shown JACK SHIT on why you THINK beyonce is a better singer than Jhud...so how bout this Austin since you so big on showing proof...show the forum you're credentials until do us all a favor and shut the fuck up

Once again Hellen Keller, they're called HOBBIES for a reason. I have already demonstrated that I know more about vocals than ALL of you pro-choice consequences, including YOU. I will NEVER STFU, so you can get over THAT. :lmao:

Perhaps you should take a trip over to Google and LEARN something. There is TOO much information on internet for you to be making dumbass comments, masked with the "imo" cop out. But some of you insist on demostration your slave like ignorance and stupidity to the world. I took the high road. B)

"So when I said to you, if you lived to be 150, you won't be as smart as I am in one finger."

- Judge Judy

How the fuck you got a life if you sitting round waiting for me to respond moron? And trust me homeboy what you get on the Internet is what you get in person...it's you on the other hand the forum knows will bitch up face to face and I'm sure more than half will agree with that

I am not waiting for your response. I'm sitting at work doing nothing, because EYE spent the last week doing the work my other coworkers were asked to do, and EYE am not doing that today.

LOL @ the internet thug. Face to face? Sweetie, my address is 4208 Russell Avenue Mt. Rainier, MD.

LOL @ you still not being able to answer. You're upset because you know you can't, you know I can, and you can't take that there's someone in more control than you.

"Because I'm big, and you're small. And right, and you're wrong. And there's nothing you can do about it."

- Matilda

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Once again Hellen Keller, they're called HOBBIES for a reason. I have already demonstrated that I know more about vocals than ALL of you pro-choice consequences, including YOU. I will NEVER STFU, so you can get over THAT. :lmao:

Perhaps you should take a trip over to Google and LEARN something. There is TOO much information on internet for you to be making dumbass comments, masked with the "imo" cop out. But some of you insist on demostration your slave like ignorance and stupidity to the world. I took the high road. B)

"So when I said to you, if you lived to be 150, you won't be as smart as I am in one finger."

- Judge Judy

Saying you learned something from google doesn't make what you say the truth dummy! That's like saying I went to medical school online...would you trust that person to treat you? No you wouldn't so you saying your hobby (which actually means no life) means absolutely nothing to me...and you can try to convince yourself you know more than the rest of the forum all you want to...that still doesn't make it true! It just makes you sound more ignorant and childish than we already think you are

• Upvote 2

It's from the Ebay scammer case! When she said that, bitch I fucking DIED! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OMG that mess who tried to claim she wasnt scamming because she was saying some shit about the photo she used or something

I should take note from JJ...i used to, but have lost my waypinch988.gif

if there are people in this world who think they are actually smarter than JJ, and can fool her, then there will be ppl who think they're smarter than me etc

I have never cared for Jennifer Hudsons voice AND I dont see how she dragged Beyonce that night at the Oscars. :rolleyes: Lets stop the lies people.

She dragged Beyonce in the sense that the night was all about her...her moment of glory... her winning the Oscar (and Beyonce not getting any acting nods/praise etc)

Thats fair enough

But if u can step away from that, and listen to the performance objectively, Beyonce >>>>

I am not waiting for your response. I'm sitting at work doing nothing, because EYE spent the last week doing the work my other coworkers were asked to do, and EYE am not doing that today.

LOL @ the internet thug. Face to face? Sweetie, my address is 4208 Russell Avenue Mt. Rainier, MD.

LOL @ you still not being able to answer. You're upset because you know you can't, you know I can, and you can't take that there's someone in more control than you.

"Because I'm big, and you're small. And right, and you're wrong. And there's nothing you can do about it."

- Matilda

I don't claim to be a thug I'm the furthest thing away from being a thug so maybe that's something you need to google...and what have you haven't proven to why beyonce is better...save that google shit for ya Lil groupie whoever he/she is cuz that shit is invalid you know it, he/she knows it, and the entire forum knows it

I don't claim to be a thug I'm the furthest thing away from being a thug so maybe that's something you need to google...and what have you haven't proven to why beyonce is better...save that google shit for ya Lil groupie whoever he/she is cuz that shit is invalid you know it, he/she knows it, and the entire forum knows it

no, u only wanna punch every bitch up who disagrees with you

[hotboy] oh ok '[/hotboy]

and austin knows better than to seek the validation of this board, and would be really stupid if he cared what the "entire forum" thinks

no, u only wanna punch every bitch up who disagrees with you

[hotboy] oh ok '[/hotboy]

and austin knows better than to seek the validation of this board, and would be really stupid if he cared what the "entire forum" thinks

again you kids, are making yourselves look like fools (true you)...l if you go back and look i only took offense and ready to knock a motherfucka out when you threaten me or call me names...that has nothing to do with us disagreeing

oh and get off austins dick... hes a bottom :rolleyes: maybe yall can bump pussies though :excited: