The Official "I Hate Beyoncé" Thread

God

Almost 2 years later & these 2 still get me laughing

:lol: remember the beystains was trying to come for Rihanna and talking much shit then their Queen flopped and that's when the excuses started pouring in haha!

Damnit, if it wasn't for the pyscho path, I would've been in the lead, I'll break that 3way tie tho

LOL what ever happened to that person

I think Beyoncé is about to show out at the Super Bowl. Bitch is gonna be performing like the rent is due. They are really trying it with her. Its all so unnecessary and trivial.

this is make it or break it for her, people are now always gonna give her the side eye when she performs is it live or is it memorex :lmao:

It is a big deal that she lipped it for one this was the biggest days in history yea whitney did it to but it was for the superbowl not a president inauguration everyone else sung live why not King B she will now go down in history for faking it where those 16 grammys to save her.

• Upvote 1

hate is a strong word. I think she can sing, when she isn't trying too hard, but girl has chops, and even though her music stinks like someone shitted out a dead still born fetus two months after the fact, her debut album was the shit :coffee: Im interested to see what she does for the SB, Madonna's set will be a hard act to follow, can she get the money to put on that level of a show?

this is make it or break it for her, people are now always gonna give her the side eye when she performs is it live or is it memorex :lmao:

It is a big deal that she lipped it for one this was the biggest days in history yea whitney did it to but it was for the superbowl not a president inauguration everyone else sung live why not King B she will now go down in history for faking it where those 16 grammys to save her.

I don't think the lip synching will affect her career. At the end of the day, no one questions her talent. We already know she can sang, unlike Nicki, Rihanna, Ke$ha, and the rest.

• Upvote 1

she just keep setting herself up thinking she's smart. We all know she ain't too bright other than her skin color lol. She's already known as a thief and now she's gonna be known for lipping.
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Thought it was appropriate to bump this ahead of her return. For those of you thinking of taking a leaf out of Game's "my last.fm says otherwise" book and keeping your negativity in her official thread, I don't care. You don't have to take this thread title literally.

And I hope everybody read Angie's announcement from last week.

• Upvote 1

Thought it was appropriate to bump this ahead of her return. For those of you thinking of taking a leaf out of Game's "my last.fm says otherwise" book and keeping your negativity in her official thread, I don't care. You don't have to take this thread title literally.

And I hope everybody read Angie's announcement from last week.

She could have just pmed Game :whistle:

• Upvote 1