Is anyone watching the X-Factor USA?

Selz

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1323033230' post='290471]

I can't believe Astro went home, that mess was just wrong when Josh and Chris got through :mellow:

What did y'all think of Tiny Tempah's performance? I'd be willing to bet he's a bit too London for some of you :lol:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't sad when Astro got eliminated, because you can tell how LA acted that Astro had a record deal waiting whether he won or not. Now I'm happy Drew is gone. She cried when she found out she was in the bottom 2, choked during the sing-off and went back to crying thinking it would help her. She deserved to go...vocally she kinda sounded like Ke$ha to me.

Yes bcuz last time astro was all cocky when he was in The bottom 2 This time he gets eliminated and is humbled I'm not buying it

also there are rumors that he's gonna be on Willow smiths album

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Wait...when the fuck is Jay Z gonna release that damn album?! :mellow: It was suppose to be out last year. :umm:

I wasn't sad when Astro got eliminated, because you can tell how LA acted that Astro had a record deal waiting whether he won or not. Now I'm happy Drew is gone. She cried when she found out she was in the bottom 2, choked during the sing-off and went back to crying thinking it would help her. She deserved to go...vocally she kinda sounded like Ke$ha to me.

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Wait...when the fuck is Jay Z gonna release that damn album?! :mellow: It was suppose to be out last year. :umm:

Willows album is set for a April release and the fireball video comes to e.b.t

this week

astro-meets-willow-smith.jpg

Yes bcuz last time astro was all cocky when he was in The bottom 2 This time he gets eliminated and is humbled I'm not buying it

also there are rumors that he's gonna be on Willow smiths album

Egad :sigh: Still, I guess a 15YO works on her album.

I didn't like Drew I'm afraid - too country for muh -_-

Bieber was on the UK X-Factor last night... and I have to admit to kind of enjoying it :ph34r: His hair looks better like that :lol:

Thought they were great performances in the semis but I knew Marcus was going home. You don't go bottom-two for 3 wks and get to the final.

Don't understand the attraction with Chris Rene - must've been because he cried :rolleyes:

Hope Melanie Amaro wins ;) They should have her sing O Holy Night Mariah-style - predictable but gotta love it :)

its really not about age...rejection is tough at any age..there are contacts that are waaay younger that have handled themselves better on some of these shows like america's got talent etc ..

age aint nothing but a number..i like seeing talented kids blow me away and rachel did just that on her last performance on the show..i wasn't really a believe till then

marcus is a fighter i am sure la reid will take good care of him if you know what i mean

chris rene is a bit disappointing to me ...he really doesn't seem to be smart enough to write his own lyrics. like astro can easily ..at least he has the advantage of both rapping and singing but sometimes during a song i want him to bust out rapping like some drake kinda shit but he doesn't ....

When was she booted off? I was really into that performance when it aired, but I didn't follow the show after that.

no idea. i dont follow the show really. i loved her audition and only really looked out for her performancs :lol: her phrasing is sooo nice. and does just the right amount of runs and at the right places. when she transistions to her head voice it is just :wub:

Archived