Anyone tired

Xtraordinary Xternal

It was always going to happen unfortunately. Even now people still go on and on about Elvis and John Lennon - it just comes with the territory when you're the biggest star I guess.

I am tired of hearing about some things too tbh.

Michael Jackson the trial kids and future projects that are coming out?

I love him but I'm getting tired of all the remakes and shit... No its not a bashing thread I just feel like its over kill though its kinda ruining his music for me...

Honey I don't watch much TV thanks to school, so if it's good I might catch it, but on the real when I see opportunistic shit, shit made to sell off a dead man I keep it moving, Joy Behar?.....Ch. :filenails: I will say if mama Katherine okays it Im down

The music needs to stop in my opinion. I loved Michael just as much as anyone else, but the remixes and the remasters and this and that.....they need to just quit. His catalog speaks for itself, no need for all these remixes and thangs. If it ain't new stuff that wasn't released....honestly....i'm not interested.

Yeah... I don't mind the unreleased stuff but the remixes should stop.. at some point you have to look at the artistic integrity of his catalog... hopefully when the kids get older they can handle that and stop the remixes..

It was always going to happen unfortunately. Even now people still go on and on about Elvis and John Lennon - it just comes with the territory when you're the biggest star I guess.

I am tired of hearing about some things too tbh.

In a way its kinda delaying new janet music because she probably doesn't want people to think she capitalizing off mikes death. With more mike stuff always coming out she will push back her own shit... which is something I don't like...

In a way its kinda delaying new janet music because she probably doesn't want people to think she capitalizing off mikes death. With more mike stuff always coming out she will push back her own shit... which is something I don't like...

My cousins ex had the nerve to say that when Janet performed on the UK X Factor and released #1/The Best. It pisses me off but the haters will always say something like that if it was any Jackson. I genuinely don't think Janets in a place to release music right now tbh. I need a new album though.

Michael Jackson the trial kids and future projects that are coming out?

I love him but I'm getting tired of all the remakes and shit... No its not a bashing thread I just feel like its over kill though its kinda ruining his music for me...

I am not and will not be interested in anymore remakes, tributes, or biopics of Michael unless Janet is involved. Until then they need to quit milking Michael's death :sigh:

I am not and will not be interested in anymore remakes, tributes, or biopics of Michael unless Janet is involved. Until then they need to quit milking Michael's death :sigh:

well damn...^^^^ this :clapping: you need to correct it though, IF a bitch plays Janet, these muthafucka betta come correct okay :filenails:

Archived