Janhova in her goddess attire! (New Pics)

Twistedvelvet

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how her fans will react if she ever converts to Islam :unsure:

Some will lose their minds. Some might not even support her anymore, especially the Christian fans. Pretty pointless for the fans to care about it, really. She believes what she wants to believe. Whatever makes her happy :lol:

Some will lose their minds. Some might not even support her anymore, especially the Christian fans. Pretty pointless for the fans to care about it, really. She believes what she wants to believe. Whatever makes her happy :lol:

I'm more so worried about the gay fans who make up 99.96% of her fanbase :lmao:. If I see one of them making a video where they're stoning her CDs and then the end says "Janet this is what your religion does to your fans" then I will seriously die :lol:

I'm more so worried about the gay fans who make up 99.96% of her fanbase :lmao:. If I see one of them making a video where they're stoning her CDs and then the end says "Janet this is what your religion does to your fans" then I will seriously die :lol:

Yeah you do have a point there :lol: Hopefully she's just wearing it for the sake of it. Or to get a little media buzz going on. :lol:

Why is it that I can honestly see that happening? :lmao: It isn't really funny, because it's true, but..damn :asham:

Yeah you do have a point there :lol: Hopefully she's just wearing it for the sake of it. Or to get a little media buzz going on. :lol:

Why is it that I can honestly see that happening? :lmao: It isn't really funny, because it's true, but..damn :asham:

Haha I really want to know why she is wearing it unless one of her fashion friends says it's going to be popular soon...She was wearing them harem pants before anyone else :lol:.

And it so would happen - I can just imagine it now. So wrong but kind of funny.

Haha I really want to know why she is wearing it unless one of her fashion friends says it's going to be popular soon...She was wearing them harem pants before anyone else :lol:.

And it so would happen - I can just imagine it now. So wrong but kind of funny.

Hmm, you may be on to something there. Someone has probably tipped her off to that if it's gonna happen :lol:

Very true. Kinda makes you worry a little bit, now.

That's actually a beautiful piece she has that is straight off the runways. It's meant to be worn at home while lounging or right after you get out of the shower. You can't see how great this black virgin cotton piece is until the pictures towards the end. I would rock that shit at home any day and freeball all day long.

hey... nothing wrong with hiding the body once every while... sluts flaunt it all out...

She's been covered while sexy and classy before. This outfit looks like she got off the couch after finishing a bag of Cheetos while watching a Basketball Wives marathon.

I hate you, Hendrika!! :rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:wub:^_^

I wonder how her fans will react if she ever converts to Islam :unsure:

I'd "convert" and hookup with one of Wissam's favorite cousins or his best friend. -_-

Archived