INCASE YOU DON'T READ PINNED THREADS

Dee

I honestly don't blame Idrag4MJ for his last dig about Discipline, :lol: how long are y'all gonna go off on him for a few unsavory comments he made in another thread? Good for him that he's not just rollin over and taking it. I don't agree with what he said in the slightest, but dude is entitled to his own opinion. I've seen some of y'all "ride or die" fans say A LOT worse :coffee: and it really doesn't seem as if he was trying to say anything with malice, imo AND he done already apologized. Dayum. :)

I honestly don't blame Idrag4MJ for his last dig about Discipline, :lol: how long are y'all gonna go off on him for a few unsavory comments he made in another thread? Good for him that he's not just rollin over and taking it. I don't agree with what he said in the slightest, but dude is entitled to his own opinion. I've seen some of y'all "ride or die" fans say A LOT worse :coffee: and it really doesn't seem as if he was trying to say anything with malice, imo AND he done already apologized. Dayum. :)

so that means u didn't purchase DISCIPLINE either:BOARD SUSPENSION STARTS @12 MIDNIGHT-EST: YOU'RE DISMISSED

<_<

:mellow:

but seriously nothing.. this is a Janet Jackson board.. if i want to read negative untrue comments about Janet... i'd visit her dead brother's forum(s)

i can't believe he's still posting... really mods? how far does someone have to go to see some discipline up in this place... make an example out of him.

#justice4JANET

now this is the SIR GAME i know & luvvvv: WELCOME HOME baby !!!

:clapping: :clapping: :thumbup::blush:

spilledtea.png