INCASE YOU DON'T READ PINNED THREADS

Dee

I have read a couple of shady comments towards Janet on this board. But all that "oh how the mighty have fallen" bullshit was super extra. :umm:

Its one thing to shade the queen about her hammer pants, the whimsicle medley or her relationship with JD. But to shade her just to highlight the success of another diva, HER CLONE NO LESS, was over the top. You did way more than what was required. <_<

This ^^^

#justice4JANET

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you have thrown Janet under the bus before.. :rolleyes::filenails:

Don't u defend the terrorist, Hotboy :umm: what he said is a blanant toll comment

And the mods are gonna take it lying down like a bitch in heat... Typical! Afraid to step in and be the savior of they month... It's Janetmas season for Goddess sake!

#justice4JANET

Don't u defend the terrorist, Hotboy :umm: what he said is a blanant toll comment

And the mods are gonna take it lying down like a bitch in heat... Typical! Afraid to step in and be the savior of they month... It's Janetmas season for Goddess sake!

#justice4JANET

I'm not defending anyone. People have trashed Janet before and it's hypocritical calling someone else out on it when you've been a culprit. :rolleyes:

Didn't you call her the queen of flop once?

not coming at you but when you typed that I laughed so hard at that :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It wasn't me. It was one of my other engaging personalities I had before I started taking my happy pills. Once I started taking my happy pills, those other engaging personalities ceased to exist. :filenails:

It wasn't me. It was one of my other engaging personalities I had before I started taking my happy pills. Once I started taking my happy pills, those other engaging personalities ceased to exist. :filenails:

That shit was still funny though... I lover your crazy side :cheers:

One of my friends is a rihanna stan and he said Janet couldn't pick her nose... I won't repeat what I said about rihanna because I went in on her so bad.... but I love her too so it was sad :sigh: after I was done he had to get up from the fucking table >_<

just to clear the air...lol Britney is not my fav in any shape or form ..lol ..i mean she has some good songs...but thats about it ..

it wasn't necessarily shade though it just came out wrongly..i just meant to imply how much people will see an inferior carbon copy yet the original doesn't get as much love

it just came across as overly shady

just to clear the air...lol Britney is not my fav in any shape or form ..lol ..i mean she has some good songs...but thats about it ..

it wasn't necessarily shade though it just came out wrongly..i just meant to imply how much people will see an inferior carbon copy yet the original doesn't get as much love

it just came across as overly shady

Man own that shit.. if thats how you felt then say it but don't back pedal you knew what you were doing... Personally I don't care what you said I seen worse but you were still shady... :fart:

Man own that shit.. if thats how you felt then say it but don't back pedal you knew what you were doing... Personally I don't care what you said I seen worse but you were still shady... :fart:

no i am not back peddling though..i am in no way a Britney supporter with an agenda here as i have been painted here....i mean i did say janet couldn't draw a crowd even if they paid them to come out..but thats because she's an almost non existent factor in that part of the world Janet who? to most

no i am not back peddling though..i am in no way a Britney supporter with an agenda here as i have been painted here....i mean i did say janet couldn't draw a crowd even if they paid them to come out..but thats because she's an almost non existent factor in that part of the world Janet who? to most

according to who? :unsure:

Its just not the truth though hell even rebbie could get a big crowd over there know why because of the last name Jackson... sure Janet is a star and legend in her own right but shes pop royalty... I would just leave it alone if I were you because people on here will keep coming after you...

according to everything you would use to measure an artists popularity in a particular region

you didn't even know Britney was that popular there until you posted that pic right? Actually since you said "everything you'd use to measure an artist's popularity in a particular region"...how did you measure Britney's? :unsure:

Archived