SloLove's Weekend Review

SloLove

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks...you were so nice, because we took that car service and had to be up for work I didn't get a chance to mingle afterwards

Lucky you. My friends had me waiting out back of the theater for Janet to come out and get in her car. :filenails:

Those girls we drove from Tampa were back there. They were so funny.

:clapping: :clapping:

great thread looks like u had fun aww wish I was there with u :asham:

Janet in Miami... :thumbup:

And DCNATION left me up here. And he is suppose to be my bruh. he is getting a bag of rocks for Christmas wrapped in a big black bow, and I am rounding up the gwurls and stopping pass his condo. :umm:

lol im 5'10 DCNATION is a big ass dude....i'd still knock him da fuck out if i had to though....lol

I figured you were about my height lol. Yeah DC looks big haha. I hate standing next to tall people tho...makes me feel short and little as hell lol

ok so i couldnt share this information before because it was confidential. but mista told me that janet was in talks of staying at his hotel in downtown miami...so he kept asking the sells people about it and they all said no. mista and the director of sells hate each other, so it turns out she totally did stay at his hotel and he found out today. he apologized to me and said he tried his hardest to find out but the director of sells told all his people not to let mista know because they dont like each other...this guy could have totally hooked me and mista up with backstage passes and everything :tear:

ok so i couldnt share this information before because it was confidential. but mista told me that janet was in talks of staying at his hotel in downtown miami...so he kept asking the sells people about it and they all said no. mista and the director of sells hate each other, so it turns out she totally did stay at his hotel and he found out today. he apologized to me and said he tried his hardest to find out but the director of sells told all his people not to let mista know because they dont like each other...this guy could have totally hooked me and mista up with backstage passes and everything :tear:

:whistle::whistle: :whistle:

awwww so sorry about that slo there will be a next

i also want to add that janaet must be sick of this tour and glad its ending..i watched video's and noticed that she just wasn't into it anymore..during the last few dates

dont come in my thread with that dude seriously....leave all negativity at the door

Ok, so you know I'm still on a mega-supa-Janet HIGH, right!!!! I have not been able to recover yet, Janet stared at me for like 10 seconds (ok maybe not) but it felt like that. It was great meeting you and DC nation, oh, and i havnt opend my Janet gift yet either - i'm waiting until xmas too!!! OH, Janet ate at Zuma on Biscayne twice already, so says the Miami herald. you know i'm going there and ordering the same thing.Peace.

Ok, so you know I'm still on a mega-supa-Janet HIGH, right!!!! I have not been able to recover yet, Janet stared at me for like 10 seconds (ok maybe not) but it felt like that. It was great meeting you and DC nation, oh, and i havnt opend my Janet gift yet either - i'm waiting until xmas too!!! OH, Janet ate at Zuma on Biscayne twice already, so says the Miami herald. you know i'm going there and ordering the same thing.Peace.

Zumba is the restaurant in mistas hotel...

Archived