Billboard Names Top 25 Tours of 2011

Escapade

WTF are you talking about? If you would have read back then WITHOUT still being butt hurt you would have seen no one denied his current tour success. Art and I stated that he STILL hasnt had a tour to gross as much as JT. Which IS a fact. Simply DEAL. Ya'll act like Usher just did something that's nver been seen before. FUCK OUTTA HERE! :lmao: Musically,he IS irrelevant. His music is NOT selling what it use to. He's not a force SALESWISE is what was said. Learn to fuckin comprehend before you try to address the issue. You muthafukaz kill me. So quick to clap da fuck back while failing to read wtf was said in the first place.

AND lest we forget his last tour (before this one) was set to be played in venues smaller than coffee shops and the tour got canceled due to VERY POOR ass ticket sales. Therefore lets not act like his career has been SOLID w/o a flaw because thats complete BULLSHIT and LAUGHABLE.

SIT THE FUCK DOWN BOY.

Yes, book them! BOOK THEM ALL! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the Top 2 tours so I'm glad to see them finish the year with those figures. U2 can't be stopped. No Line On The Horizon was a flop (by their standards) but they're a touring force so it was never going to be a hindrance. And I love that they didn't neglect it in their setlist.

Take That deserve to be commended. They smashed expectations both commercially and critically. Justin Timberlake should watch closely because if his music career ever ends up on the slippery slope that Robbie's did he has a big safety net in 'N Sync.

Yes, book them! BOOK THEM ALL! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

1)They coming up in here like those figures PROVE something.He's still a flop. :wacko:

2)No one said that he didn't have a successful tour,so what are they "proving" exactly?:wacko:

3)Ticket sales DONT equate to album sales. Ask Britney (this time around). :lol:

4) And he STILL does not have a tour that grossed as much as JT.

How is Usher WINNING,again????

:lol::lol::lmao::lol::lol:

I would say he should be a touring act, but like Dayz said his last tour was canceled with smaller venues and very cheap tickets. He just gotta get his sex appeal back, because he looks like an old man trying to keep up with Chris Brown's dancing.

Due to him "selling out" and the help of Will.i.Am is what saved him this time around. His first two singles didn't do much. First one peaked at #24 the ohher at #40. OMG was the lucky star....the album finally made it to platinum.

Usher is not a force. :lmao: Well let me take that back...he's just an R&B force. His last era produced an album that's barely over 2 million ww (a lil over a million stateside), and 2 of his 10 singles hit the top 5 on the Hot 100 (1 #1, another hit #4 and the next highest charting single is at #15...he had more R&B hits). And the only reason the new song is doing good is because it's a David Guetta song

That doesn't mean shit. If it did he would've had more song from "One Love" & Little Bad Girl from his recent chart higher than they did.

1)They coming up in here like those figures PROVE something.He's still a flop. :wacko:

2)No one said that he didn't have a successful tour,so what are they "proving" exactly?:wacko:

3)Ticket sales DONT equate to album sales. Ask Britney (this time around). :lol:

4) And he STILL does not have a tour that grossed as much as JT.

How is Usher WINNING,again????

:lol::lol::lmao::lol::lol:

1. It proves he's not a "flop" as some of you say.

2. See YOUR #1.

3. Who said they did?

4. multiple solo tours >> 1 solo

Consistency > Peak.

Answer: Still being a big name in music rather than being a mediocre actor :wave:

That doesn't mean shit. If it did he would've had more song from "One Love" & Little Bad Girl from his recent chart higher than they did.

The whole One Love would mean something if it was still 2009-2010 :wink: And let's not forget that the song Flo Rida and Nicki song ("Where Dem Girls At") was popular in and outside the States...same with the new song he released, which is charting without being added to radio yet. so like it said, the song is only popular because it's David Guetta and he's becoming the "It" DJ/producer now.

Answer: Still being a big name in music rather than being a mediocre actor :wave:

And the rest of the posts after mine are just mindless babble. How many R&B males have had a #1 in the past year or two? How many have scanned platinum? How many have done 2 million WW in the past year or so? The girls, and the cosigning, really need to stop.

And the rest of the posts after mine are just mindless babble. How many R&B males have had a #1 in the past year or two? How many have scanned platinum? How many have done 2 million WW in the past year or so? The girls, and the cosigning, really need to stop.

Thanks for telling them why he's an R&B force like I said. Hopefully seeing it again will help them understand it.

125 mill

Come holla at me when Usher does it!

74 mill AINT quite there. PERIOD.

Grossing that much is amazing, but in Usher's defense only 78 dates were reported compared to Justin's 100+ dates that were reproted. That's kind of an unfair comparsing, tbh.

The whole One Love would mean something if it was still 2009-2010 :wink: And let's not forget that the song Flo Rida and Nicki song ("Where Dem Girls At") was popular in and outside the States...same with the new song he released, which is charting without being added to radio yet. so like it said, the song is only popular because it's David Guetta and he's becoming the "It" DJ/producer now.

sdffffds

Grossing that much is amazing, but in Usher's defense only 78 dates were reported compared to Justin's 100+ dates that were reproted. That's kind of an unfair comparsing, tbh.

NONE of Usher's previous tours have grossed 125 mill is the POINT. We're not just talking about this last one.

MY GOD WILL YOU PPL PLEASE READ? Is it that hard? I know y'all want Usher to win so bad but damn.

yeah usher only did 97 dates...and has in total grossed around 97 mil ..so if he did 125+ dates like Jt did ..he would gross the same

SPECULATION/ASSUMPTION

We're not here for it and NEVER have been. This board has always gone by the RECEIPTS. I'll be damned if y'all bout to bend the rules just so Usher can win ...fuck outta here.

You ppl are REALLY trying. You all dont do all this for other artist who may not gross as much..why Usher?

:mellow: DESPERATE :mellow:

And you may have ANOTHER seat by tryna pull that shoulda,coulda,woulda shit.Do you know where you are?

Archived