Top 10 artist that need to return in 2012...

King Baby

Lets see...

1. P!nk, with all her artistic grown recently on songs like "Sober", "Please Don't Leave Me", and "F*ckin' Perfect, and the fact that she is huge in the United States again (Lets be real. Her greatest hits outsold Britney's last album"...and her international star status....P!nk may have the era of her career next album.

2. Gwen Stefani/No Doubt...its been years since we last heard you. and in this post Gaga era you need to prove you are still relevant.

3. Nicki Minaj...did amazing last album, but she needs to clear the sophomore slump project, and prove herself a serious artist with the next project.

4. Madonna...The number female and dance artist ever is back with a movie, a superbowl performance, a new deal, and an album.

5. Ke$ha...like Nicki needs to prove she is here to stay. She also is an artist n the vein of Rihanna. "Don't go away cause you will be forgotten."

6. Missy Elliot...We understand you had some issues but your shoes have never been filled we think. Come back and prove you are still relevant.

7. Janet...off the heels of a bunch of smash television performances, a smash tour, and a few smash movies its time for Janet to comeback with new music. She has proved people still respect her and love her classics, but will they be into her new music? Time will tell.

8. Christina Aguilera...in the break when Gaga goes on tour and works on new music, Xtina needs to attempt to comeback after her last disaster of an album failure. New look and new sound. Black short hair please.

9. Katy Perry...Comeback in the summer. Some time off is good, but don't allow yourself to be forgotten.

10. Eve...in this post Nicki world you seen to be the female rapper left from the old school who still could have some pop appeal.

honorable mention...Nelly Furtado.

------------------

Please take a break ladies...

1. Beyonce. Weak album sales, poor single performance, and baby over exposure. Take some time out the spotlight, allow yourself to be missed, and comeback edgy, new and the hardest you've ever come.

2. Michelle Williams...After that messy dance song you performed you hiatis should be permenant. :cheers:

I'm excited for Janhova, Legendtina, and Missy.--maybe P!nk(if she gives me another Sober :wub: ).

What do you think Janet, Xtina, P!nk and Missy need to do to insure success?

Janet-

Stick with the short hair look.

Don't overdo the sexy.

and I am not sure about her sound. I'm thinking more underground dance, hip hop and R&B. Message music. More Introspective lyrics. Conceptual albums. Sonically, I liked where she was going with that song with Pitbull, "Rock Wit U," "Feedback" and "Luv"...

P!nk-

She should just do what she has been doing. She is the perfect artist.

Missy- She was a little ahead of these rappers on dance music with "This IS For My People" and that song with Ciara...She should make that the focus, and then add some of her traditional hip hop sound. Her beats never age anyway.

Xtina-

She needs to change her look, and follow Adele into beautiful music realms

What do you think Janet, Xtina, P!nk and Missy need to do to insure success?

Janet-

Stick with the short hair look.

Don't overdo the sexy.

and I am not sure about her sound. I'm thinking more underground dance, hip hop and R&B. Message music. More Introspective lyrics. Conceptual albums. Sonically, I liked where she was going with that song with Pitbull, "Rock Wit U," "Feedback" and "Luv"...

P!nk-

She should just do what she has been doing. She is the perfect artist.

Missy- She was a little ahead of these rappers on dance music with "This IS For My People" and that song with Ciara...She should make that the focus, and then add some of her traditional hip hop sound. Her beats never age anyway.

Xtina-

She needs to change her look, and follow Adele into beautiful music realms

I love Janet and of course I would love for her to be successful, but I don't think she won't see success like before..but musically, I want something sonically different. Dance music of course..maybe incorporate that Brazilian jazz that she always talking about.

P!nk is at her best when she's doing her pop/rock thing. U+Ur Hand and Sober type things.

Missy is Missy..I'm sure she has something up her sleeve. But I would love for her to experiment with dubstep and work with underground producers. I would love to see what her and Bangladesh could come up with.

Xtina always has her voice. And she tries to do things differently with her sound. Bionic is still a great album. But I would love more rnb/soul music..and maybe dibble and dabble with rock tinged sounds. Her voice is made for it.

i just dont see Janet coming out with any.thing any.time soon.

-i would love to hear a new P!nk album, i wouldnt buy it though.

-Missy is cool, but imma need her to come with that heat or I dont see her bringing anything new to the table.

-Im kinda excited about Madonna, but thats because she is working with William Orbit. The same could be said for Xtina.

-Katy Perry needs to have a seat somewhere.

-Nicki Minaj needs to have a seat in the corner.

-Kesha... > :mellow: <

and did you really say Eve boo. Chile please.

Lets see...

1. P!nk, with all her artistic grown recently on songs like "Sober", "Please Don't Leave Me", and "F*ckin' Perfect, and the fact that she is huge in the United States again (Lets be real. Her greatest hits outsold Britney's last album"...and her international star status....P!nk may have the era of her career next album.

2. Gwen Stefani/No Doubt...its been years since we last heard you. and in this post Gaga era you need to prove you are still relevant.

6. Missy Elliot...We understand you had some issues but your shoes have never been filled we think. Come back and prove you are still relevant.

7. Janet...off the heels of a bunch of smash television performances, a smash tour, and a few smash movies its time for Janet to comeback with new music. She has proved people still respect her and love her classics, but will they be into her new music? Time will tell.

honorable mention...Nelly Furtado.

These^

plus I'd love something new from:

OutKast- Long overdue

Santigold- Same^

Janelle Monáe- anxious to see how she follows ArchAndroid

Erykah Badu

Mariah

Ne-Yo - He needs redemption after Libra Scale

Róisín Murphy

And just in general, I'd love it if artists laid off the Euro-pop/dance thing.

Lets see...

As in, what? Be specific. Are you talking saleswise?

As in, what? Be specific. Are you talking saleswise?

Respect wise and American attention wise. "MsUnderstood" is gonna be a hard one to out sell. I'm talking grammys and critics, and the biggest singles of her career.

"Fucking Perfect" was an artist leap ahead of her contemporaries.

Respect wise and American attention wise. "MsUnderstood" is gonna be a hard one to out sell. I'm talking grammys and critics, and the biggest singles of her career.

"Fucking Perfect" was an artist leap ahead of her contemporaries.

Oh okay, I was wondering if you meant saleswise because she already had her "Thiller" moment and lightning doesnt strike twice,certainly not for her in the states. I guess you're not TOO delusional after all.. :excited:

8. Christina Aguilera...in the break when Gaga goes on tour and works on new music, Xtina needs to attempt to comeback after her last disaster of an album failure. New look and new sound. Black short hair please.

Um that bitch will have her first single out before she's done touring. :filenails: Better luck next time X :filenails:

Only one I care about :thumbup:

Archived