"Feedback" the video.....

Bailey

If I have to squint to see what the hell is going on then it's a mess (and I have glasses already before someone starts saying I need my eyes tested or something :rolleyes:. I was like 'can they turn the damn lights on'. By the time they did turn the lights on towards the end I was p'd off. The song is fucking awesome though!

The video is not a mess. Its was different. Janet gave us something fresh, and some of yull, still hung up on Gil and JD issues, refused to like it.

I dont even know if it was that. Most people wanted the predictable - Janet dancing throughout with her dancers (something we've over and over, Janet on a catwalk (shit thats what I was thinkin when I heard it). I guess she just cant please all. I loved that she gave us something fresh and preferred the first half of the vid...

If I have to squint to see what the hell is going on then it's a mess (and I have glasses already before someone starts saying I need my eyes tested or something :rolleyes:. I was like 'can they turn the damn lights on'. By the time they did turn the lights on towards the end I was p'd off. The song is fucking awesome though!

It aint that hard :rolleyes:. I was amazed at the difference seeing it on TV or Vevo.

It aint that hard :rolleyes:. I was amazed at the difference seeing it on TV or Vevo.

It was :(. I was amazed my hairdresser at the time was playing the video :lol:. That was the first time I felt Janet was back! I think it actually got more radio play and TV play than any of her post DJ songs ever did.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived