"Feedback" the video.....

Bailey

....it has over 6 million youtube views, and people remember the song cause if you look at the comments there are many within the last few days.....I'm sorry FB was a hit someone said that they did not even like Janet yet they loved the song.

Waiter, there's a Janet in my cereal.

people just did not get the concept it was abstract like Missy Elliot's "The Rain" it was not meant to be looked at the way it was, it was art, with a European flare but folks swore it was her in a fucking bowl of cereal, I say this, it went over a lot of folks heads sorry I loved the video, it could have had better clarity like 1080p BUT the concept was fine.

people just did not get the concept it was abstract like Missy Elliot's "The Rain" it was not meant to be looked at the way it was, it was art, with a European flare but folks swore it was her in a fucking bowl of cereal, I say this, it went over a lot of folks heads sorry I loved the video, it could have had better clarity like 1080p BUT the concept was fine.

you sound like a Gaga loon :filenails:

My biggest problem with it was the dancing didnt start till halfway in. I could have done without the opening

I remember when they used to play in on the TRL countdown they'd start it off with the dancing since the beginning was so boring lol

I understood where Janet was tryna go with the video but I think it just didn't get there.

and YES..RADIO is to blame for it not being major. I,myself even knew ppl who are NOT Janet fans at all but they loved the song. Fans and NON fans had major interest but radio bailed for whatever fucking reason. It still disturbs me.

Still one of my favorite vids from the Goddess. And i prefer that there wasnt dancing throughout - too predictable - when she semi slips on the globe, the ponytail wip, the jerky choreography on the 2nd verse, those were some of my fav parts.

Song was good. Video was just very urmmmm 'akward'. The concept and direction was just so off

the concept was above people's heads, she went there, and folks did not get it, they went simple minded, "oh she in a bowl of cereal".....really? okay :filenails:

I played the song to death when it leaked. :lol: I was living in a dorm then, so my friends living beside me were most likely secretly planning to murder me. :lol:

I enjoyed the video, especially when she was playing with the cum bubbles at the end.

I remember it was criticized for being too dark, among other things. A few people complained it was hard to see during the planet jumping intro or something. lol

Archived