Getting On It.....if you're trying to get into shape POST YA Story

Bailey

Random but...don't ya just hate those skinny sluts that are like "Gurl i can eat anything and everythang and i just never gain weight hehehe"....those bitches. :rolleyes::umm: Anywhores, like everyone else has been saying...eat right...exercise...blah blah...etc. :filenails:

I recently(over this past weekend) have become hooked on and damn near obsessed with a fruit smoothie called "Evolve Kefir"...the strawberry flavor! It. is. every. thang. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Dont hate us... Hate your parents genetic :)

I wonder how much that stuff costs and if it works, I mean I get this much, being healthy has to become a life style I think we want to look good for the beach or a big event, but we don't think about being healthy in general.

I would assume that it does if Janet has gotten on board with it. :unsure:

Are you doing a combination of cardio and weights?

I've found that the fastest way to loose weight and build muscle is to trick the body while working out. Boot camp classes or circuit training is really good for this. I don't know what your diet consist of, but everybody knows, fat makes you fat. If you're eating junk, you'll start to look like it. 30 pounds isn't a lot to loose. That could be accomplished by April.