Getting On It.....if you're trying to get into shape POST YA Story

Bailey

No I'm trying to go low fat and the smoothies require milk but I do have some soy milk I could try

Yea I'm lactose intolerant (PISSED I get that from my dad, I LOVE ICE CREAM & Milk, luckily it dont effect me wit Cheese or Yogurt,but still..) so I plan on using Rice milk or Soy Milk.

It's so small though. When I eat salad I put tons of iceberg lettuce, which has like 3 calories :lol:

does this person look like they eat A LOT?

Tour-Book-All-for-You-janet-jackson-24762141-1000-1200.jpg

I MUST GET INTO SHAPE SO I CAN RUN THE 10 MILE CRIM IN AUGUST AND GO TO MIAMI AND BODY SLAM WILL INTO THE SAND AND JOKE ABOUT IT AFTER, "YOU REMEMBER THE TIME YOU WENT HEAD FIRST INTO THE SAND" :rolleyes:

I'm running into problems already, healthy eating isn't what I eat all the time, and I think changing your eating habits gradually may be the answer, otherwise trying to completely change the things you eat over night is doomed to fail. I also have to figure out how to feel "full" without eating so much more than I had planned. Maybe drinking water helps that.

Carbs???

No Im cutting carbs out big time, and I have made another decision, kinda huge for a steak lover, little to no red meat. My issue is I am naturally tall and thin so how I'm gonna pack on muscle can be a challenge, I did read the more muscle you have the efficiently you burn calories, problem is every body is different so what works for you may not be for me.

No Im cutting carbs out big time, and I have made another decision, kinda huge for a steak lover, little to no red meat. My issue is I am naturally tall and thin so how I'm gonna pack on muscle can be a challenge, I did read the more muscle you have the efficiently you burn calories, problem is every body is different so what works for you may not be for me.

Well you're going to have eat a lot of lean protein...

I'm not sure if you have ever tried Aloe Vera but there is this new brand that taste just like water.. It's almost better than fiber because it keeps you regular.. 88312980-260x260-0-0_George+s+Aloe+Vera+Aloe+Vera+Drink+64+oz+64+oz+Liq.jpg

http://www.vitacost.com/Georges-Aloe-Vera

what purpose does it serve? I just did 30 minutes on the bike, it burns 200 calories according to the machine, I had strawberries, pineapple, a banana yogurt and oatmeal made with low fat milk and honey for breakfast. No protein