Getting On It.....if you're trying to get into shape POST YA Story

Bailey

okay day 1 I did 30 minutes on the exercise bike.

:thumbup:

salad and water :filenails:

:thumbup: Yea I can stick to water, but not Salad really, cause I can only finish a salad with Ranch otherwise Im not enjoying it lol.

And I dont play "non-fat" "Low calories" "diet" shit with food & drinks, if Im drinking or eating stuff I want it to be the real thing and the half ass 1's arent good enough for me. I do use sugar substitutes with Agave syrup and NOTHING else, no Splenda or sweet & low lol. I just hate substitutes, its like I'd almost rather have water than diet sodas.

I finished my first week of P90X2 and the Gym.. I also had my one cheat MEAL not day.(to keep me sane)

On some exercise book I have it does let you cheat one day and eat anything you want. I have found out a lot of these diet things make you buy a shake, I just want to start a healthy lifestyle, they need to talk to you about that, that this is not for the beach this is for the person worried about looking bad when they run into people at the mall they know, as in you look good anytime. Ima change this thread title for those of us working out and you guys can post ya progress here.

Since I started eating Subway and drinking Starbucks regularly my 'flat' stomach has GONE.

I think Ima need to go back to doing ab crunchs, they seemed to flatten me out but my lifestyle is the real issue, I have only two goals right now, lose 30 lbs and get that 6 pack that's it...I'm no Janet Jackson :rolleyes:

I think Ima need to go back to doing ab crunchs, they seemed to flatten me out but my lifestyle is the real issue, I have only two goals right now, lose 30 lbs and get that 6 pack that's it...I'm no Janet Jackson :rolleyes:

ABS start in the kitchen.. You can do crunches until all day every day and that won't change your abs unless you eat right and do cardio..

ABS start in the kitchen.. You can do crunches until all day every day and that won't change your abs unless you eat right and do cardio..

I was thinking of a lot of things that can be done in the kitchen :shifty: anyway I need to figure this shit out for me all I have right now is drink water all the time

okay update I did another 30 min today and I have been sweating like all fucking hell, apparently Rihanna and Ke$ha make me move, my legs are sore as shit, I drink nothing but water and I have been on lots of vegetables. Lunch turkey tacos with lime and pico de gallo salsa and fresh cilantro. There are a lot of things we can eat that taste great and are not fattening or unhealthy cilantro adds a great flavor so does lime.

I went thru all the recipes in True You....first off she really likes strawberries. I do like Balsamic vinger with salads so there is something out of each food stuff I could make and probably enjoy, the oatmeal pancakes sound lovely, I would probably make a strawberry puree topping with honey and no sugar.

• Upvote 1