My friend was outted online.

JoeJoe

He's comfortable but he still doesn't want anyone knowing his business. Now his baby mom knows but she don't care. She says she just now has to worry about girls and guys now lol although they're not even together. My friend is only 20 and that man and his boyfriend are in their 40s. Plus they dont live in the same city. My friend is living with me for a few days now. He was staying with those people and they live 6hours away. His family is gonna handle them soon enough. I never knew Old Queens would be so messy to young people

Yes queens don't have any age limit.. the young ones try and it and so do the old ones. I personally feel like your friend should still beat the shit out of them or atleast fuck up their shit :coffee:

I was cool with this fat fuck in college he got down but at the time I didn't tell anyone... I just thought we were friends but he wanted more... so he said that he was going to out me since I rejected him. That wasn't a good idea at the time for him due to the fact my temper was out of control then... I guess since I was so nice to him he thought he could get away with his threats.... but once I chocked the shit out of him in his own apartment he got his shit together and left me the hell alone.

Yes queens don't have any age limit.. the young ones try and it and so do the old ones. I personally feel like your friend should still beat the shit out of them or atleast fuck up their shit :coffee:

I was cool with this fat fuck in college he got down but at the time I didn't tell anyone... I just thought we were friends but he wanted more... so he said that he was going to out me since I rejected him. That wasn't a good idea at the time for him due to the fact my temper was out of control then... I guess since I was so nice to him he thought he could get away with his threats.... but once I chocked the shit out of him in his own apartment he got his shit together and left me the hell alone.

People with bad tempers are the best to fuck. :blush:

technically.. it isn't his..

or maybe it is.. he just changed the name

Please I dont know why y'all girls like to think I make up shit. I even put him on the phone wit Boi last night. Y'all are so tiring at times :yawn:

i see my boo this week

Guess I`m gonna have to ride it tonight :dance:

the stankness just kills me :umm:

I already told him if I ever see his ass i'm gonna fuck him up. Fat people will get what they can take and especially if they think you're hot they ain't gonna wanna leave you alone :lol:

Ok a friend of mine was recently outted online but someone who was supposed to be a cousin/family friend. He's 20 and was living with this cousin/family friend and he came home drunk and the cousin/family friend who is 41 sucked his dick. Well I guess the dude got jealous cause one day my friend went to the movies with another friend and he told him he was getting kicked out and he doesn't trust him anymore and all this other dumb shit. Later the guy and his boyfriend were apologizing to my friend and told him don't leave and they didn't mean it. Well my friend still decided to leave and thats when all hell broke loose. They put up pics of him online, called his parents, his cousins, his baby's momma and told everyone he's bi. They even went to the extreme that when my friend was sleep one of the guys went next to him and put his arm around him and took a pic to post online. :wtf: That's some shady ass shit. Gettin' mad cause you can't get the dick so you put people's business out there like that? :umm:

so sending a video of my ex sucking my dick to his mom as my xmas card is a bad idea :unsure: