And the claws are out ? Madonna shade's/slams Janet

Idrag4mj

It was a joke but figures that the usual pressed ones wouln't get it.

Vadge even defended Janet during SB

Pretty much. I never thought I'd defend the OAP but I feel like even she knows that her shading her contemporaries (Janet, Mariah etc) is so 90s so she's moved onto the lessors.

Those chicks don't talk to each other.. They will be in the same place and act like the other one is not there..

this is true, they both were in New York after of 09 VMAs and going to fashion shows it's so strange two of the biggest women in pop music purposely go out of there way to NOT meet, it's sad really. But I can see why, because Madonna is so pretentious, I would be annoyed to be around someone thinking they matter so much

this is true, they both were in New York after of 09 VMAs and going to fashion shows it's so strange two of the biggest women in pop music purposely go out of there way to NOT meet, it's sad really. But I can see why, because Madonna is so pretentious, I would be annoyed to be around someone thinking they matter so much

Why is it sad tho? :lol: Madonna and Janet seem to be over their lil 90s "issues". I dont think they avoid each other..I think they just dont think hard on it...its just whatever to them. I dont see the big deal. It seem they both was wrapped up in their own company/entourage to even notice each other..do we even know how close both parties was sitting to each other?

I think despite them being over their issues (I think they are anyway)...they just don't care for each other. They're not exactly friends so they wouldn't go out of the way to say hi or anything. Maybe they do say hi and leave it at that? Kind of like that chance encounter between Kourtney and Janet :lol:. We won't exactly know because the press prefer them to be at it with each other tbh.

I think despite them being over their issues (I think they are anyway)...they just don't care for each other. They're not exactly friends so they wouldn't go out of the way to say hi or anything.

Maybe they do say hi and leave it at that? Kind of like that chance encounter between Kourtney and Janet :lol:. We won't exactly know because the press prefer them to be at it with each other tbh.

Exactly. I dont think its A MUST thing for them to do. Who knows if either was even aware of the other being in the same place. We dont know how many ppl were there and what the scenery was like. Ppl make such a hoopla over nothing.

I doubt that has happened because it still seems they haven't met.

Archived