And the claws are out ? Madonna shade's/slams Janet

Idrag4mj

Pop megastar Madonna has, over the years, made no secret of her penchant for causing controversy. And, with a new album on the horizon, it seems the 53 year old is digging into her old bag of tricks.

Indeed, seemingly discontent with her subtle, yet detectable digs at Lady GaGa, her Madgesty has reportedly sunk her claws into fellow Pop icon and longtime rival – Janet Jackson.

Full story after the jump…

The singer’s pre-album promotional trail saw her recently tape an episode of The Tonight Show With Jay Leno, where she said the following of her upcoming Superbowl performance…

Via Twitter / Ryan Seacrest:

madonna-shade-e1326541034998.png

Granted the ladies “spat” is nothing new (peep video below), I’m going to need ol’ Madge to have several seats.

She’s promising no “nip-slips”, yet this coming from the woman who’s been flogging her vage to anyone who’ll look – even at 53 . Like a glass of stale milk, her sex appeal expired long ago. And still, at over half a century old, she stays dropping it low and spreading it wide.

Besides, the heard material from this project has been less than stellar. Wouldn’t her time be better vested in producing hit-worthy songs, instead of throwing daggers that could very well rebound on her should her album tank?

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2012/01/madonna-slams-janet-jacksonagain/

the only reason why she wont be revealing her nipple is because she knows the entire world would throw up at the sight

She’s promising no “nip-slips”, yet this coming from the woman who’s been flogging her vage to anyone who’ll look – even at 53 . Like a glass of stale milk, her sex appeal expired long ago. And still, at over half a century old, she stays dropping it low and spreading it wide.

Besides, the heard material from this project has been less than stellar. Wouldn’t her time be better vested in producing hit-worthy songs, instead of throwing daggers that could very well rebound on her should her album tank?

:coffee::clapping: :clapping:

that was neither a shade nor a slam. it was a tired 8 year old joke. :sigh:

now, what she said about gaga was shade the magnitude of a solar eclipse. hee.gif

i couldn't help but laugh at this part: "at over half a century old". i mean she is that old but it's still mean. :asham:

also, i agree with what austin said. B)

Archived