Spartacus Vengence

Bailey

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did..it was just out there.. >_<

Yes, Spartacus got some nice ass lips... :wub:

We are lucky to live in the age where male actors are having to get dicks out as much as the females have to be nude nowadays! Crixus got away with little nudity this season till last episode. He was the main dick swinging in past seasons. Him and gannicus better find a way for some random swang in the finale imo.

We are lucky to live in the age where male actors are having to get dicks out as much as the females have to be nude nowadays! Crixus got away with little nudity this season till last episode. He was the main dick swinging in past seasons. Him and gannicus better find a way for some random swang in the finale imo.

I wanna see Gannicus'..he's well known for that elephant dick..as Melina can attest :whistle:

I gagged when he got naked and just stood there with all that meat.. :o And them cakes was plump too! :wub:

i let out a Xena Warrior cry when I saw that dick :mellow: I was not expecting that thing to be out as long as it was and be as thick as it was. He has a nice ass, but once that dick was out in all its glory I was not thinking about that ass no more. :shifty:

i let out a Xena Warrior cry when I saw that dick :mellow: I was not expecting that thing to be out as long as it was and be as thick as it was. He has a nice ass, but once that dick was out in all its glory I was not thinking about that ass no more. :shifty:

Shocker.. :rolleyes::asham: But the way he was standing..like yeah, I got a big dick and yall are gonna get an eyeful.. :asham: Too bad Sepia won't get to experience that ding a ling anymore..homegirl met her fate. -_-

him gonna die -_-

You have spoken. -_-

:lmao: :lmao:

Shocker.. :rolleyes::asham: But the way he was standing..like yeah, I got a big dick and yall are gonna get an eyeful.. :asham: Too bad Sepia won't get to experience that ding a ling anymore..homegirl met her fate. -_-

You have spoken. -_-

' :lmao: :lmao:

omg i cant wait for game of thrones this sunday :w00t:

That fine thang! Yes!! But Daenerys will avenge his death once her kids(the Dragons) are fully grown! Burn them Khaleesi! You are the rightful owner of the crown! :excited:

yes. i cant wait to see how they play this out!

Archived