Spartacus Vengence

Bailey

Although the episode was good, I felt a little underwhelmed. It's going to get some use to warm up to the new Spartacus. He's hot and did a good job last night, but I guess I still miss Andy :cry: . They showed him after the credits last night and I teared up a bit. They still have him in their hearts.. :wub::tear:

Anyway, I'm still a diehard fan. Glaber's new sidekick Marcus is fine as fuck! I wanted to jump thru the tv and ride him like a bull. I wonder is Glaber getting some of that.. :shifty:

Lucretia's return was EPIC. She looked a fucking hot mess and I loved it. :wub: DEAD @ her thinking her slaves were still there. :asham: I wonder if she's faking it though..but when she saw SpartaGOD in the crowd that bitch was scared shitless..and then seeing Crixus that bitch had to hide.. :asham:

The whole whore house scene was hilarious. Old dude was enjoying the head from the guy while the female in the back was watching. Like they say "When in Rome, do as the Romans do".. :wub: They were so sexually carefree back then..I wish America was that open minded.. :yep:

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont care for the new Spartacus, the swag is just not there to me. I will be watching every week though and that is because of Lucretia. That is my bitch and I cant wait until she goes the f*ck awf because I knows its gonna be some twisted wicked ass shit. :excited:

i dont care for the new Spartacus, the swag is just not there to me. I will be watching every week though and that is because of Lucretia. That is my bitch and I cant wait until she goes the f*ck awf because I knows its gonna be some twisted wicked ass shit. :excited:

-_- He's lacking something. But he is good to look at.. -_-

Lucretia is going to give me what I need..bitch ain't forgot what's going on and Ilythia ain't gonna know what hit her.. :dance::yahoo::excited:

Lucretia is going to give me what I need..bitch ain't forgot what's going on and Ilythia ain't gonna know what hit her.. :dance::yahoo::excited:

YES!!! That bitch gave me so much LIFE when she emerged from the shadows looking all dishelved and shit :lol: . I believe she is playing the hell out of Ilythia, bitch was probably in a corner somewhere plotting for months and shit and its about to go down. :excited:

i was trying not to like the new spartacus cos my heart is stll with andy whitfield but this guy liam held his own very well..and i was impressed and look forward

Wow at the whore house scene..and the girl fucking the guy with the wooden dildo :lmao:

overral the episode was alittle underwhelming but i know it will get better with time...

oh and if you havent seen it go to vidics.eu ..you can watch all the tv shows online for free

I am looking forward to seeing how things develop as they go on the move and try and recruit more people. I can't wait to see gatticus.

lucy_lawless_liam_mcintyre_120123_640.jpg

The Insider

Heres an interview they did together they talk about filming all the sex scenes and they talk about Andy's death and him giving his blessing before he died.

Its a cute little interview I only watched to hear Liam's real accent.

YES!!! That bitch gave me so much LIFE when she emerged from the shadows looking all dishelved and shit :lol: . I believe she is playing the hell out of Ilythia, bitch was probably in a corner somewhere plotting for months and shit and its about to go down. :excited:

:lmao: :lmao: You know she is..if the bitch was poisoning her own husband's father, these mofos don't have a chance..

i was trying not to like the new spartacus cos my heart is stll with andy whitfield but this guy liam held his own very well..and i was impressed and look forward

Wow at the whore house scene..and the girl fucking the guy with the wooden dildo :lmao:

overral the episode was alittle underwhelming but i know it will get better with time...

oh and if you havent seen it go to vidics.eu ..you can watch all the tv shows online for free

lord Jesus they didn't have polymers back then :unsure: that means he took a dildo either made of marble, wood, or something else way too hard but he was happy :shifty:

I don't like the voice of the new Spartacus.

im gonna give him a chance, but I just dont see myself liking him. Everytime Spartacus came on the screen all I kept thinking was 'where the f*ck is Crixus' :umm: ..he just doesnt have any flava to him.

they should have just named the show Crixus and kept it moving. :coffee:

im gonna give him a chance, but I just dont see myself liking him. Everytime Spartacus came on the screen all I kept thinking was 'where the f*ck is Crixus' :umm: ..he just doesnt have any flava to him.

Was he really meant to hold the show up? I think his character represents self interest in a way, like look I'm not all about saving these hoes I'm just here for me, now Spartacus set shit off cause he was the one to say this whole set-up is wrong, look how they fucked all of us over. Crixus is not a leader, but I reserve judgement on this new guy because after Andy passed I'm sure the entire idea of replacing him was tough to begin with. The new guy is passable I think he looks too boyish tho

Crixus didn't bring the rains and defeat Theocles.. :excited: SpartaGOD did. :excited:

But I understand what you're saying..Andy Whitfield was Spartacus. I'ma give Liam a chance though because is FINE. :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...

Lucretia got a plan yall!!! That bitch is only playing crazy. She is going to destroy Illythia's pressed ass. That bitch still getting her life from when Spartacus fucked her pussy down last season.

5PzBU.jpg

LOL @ that Dominus in the villa. He was like slave come fuck me so I can cum, but homeboy didnt even get to finish for Spartacus nem rolled up in his crib.

The flashback scenes with Animaus in the pits were confusing at first. i was thinking it was a new character for like half the show. then I was like oh yeah thats Doctore as a crazy ass teen.

Lucretia got a plan yall!!! That bitch is only playing crazy. She is going to destroy Illythia's pressed ass. That bitch still getting her life from when Spartacus fucked her pussy down last season.

5PzBU.jpg

LOL @ that Dominus in the villa. He was like slave come fuck me so I can cum, but homeboy didnt even get to finish for Spartacus nem rolled up in his crib.

The flashback scenes with Animaus in the pits were confusing at first. i was thinking it was a new character for like half the show. then I was like oh yeah thats Doctore as a crazy ass teen.

yass !!

:yahoo: :yahoo: she knows that dyck was FIYAAAH . let us find out Sparacus is the father of her baby :ph34r::shifty:

Ilythia still thinking about SpartaGOD touching the very depths of her devious pussy! I won't have!

I want Marcus to ram me something serious..he is sooooo fucking fine! :wub:

And Lucretia is a fucking mess. :lol: This looney bitch is playing that part DOWNE! She will exact her revenge! And Ilythia knows that Lucretia knows that Spartacus fucked her and she doesn't want her husband to find out! What if SpartaGOD is the father. :unsure:

YAS!!!

I knew Lucretia was in a corner some.where planning this shit from jump. Ilythia isnt the only one on her hit list. :shifty:

Lucretia has her sights set on Spartacus and everyone involved honay! :excited: I'm soooo looking forward to see what unfolds.. :yahoo:

Archived