Spartacus Vengence

Bailey

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you believe the racism on this site.. It's almost like they are face to face having a conversation.. This shit is disgusting..

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=124819

I can believe that when people can hide behind a computer screen a lot of things....I also believe that the media and Television influences the world more than the ignorant, when I saw the scene on this last episode where a man kissed another man, it didn't feel gay, it felt like love, and I watch these shows and see that an agenda is being put out there, sexuality is fluid, it's not just gay or straight, it's many things. I must say I was bothered when they started producing all these fairy tale sagas because they do not have any other races but WHITE....Lord of the Rings, all these so-called ancient story telling Game of Thrones, the Tudors, those to me push an all White agenda, but thankfully we have many more images of successful Blacks on TV now more than ever. I watched Meryl Streep in "The Iron Lady" and I believe the Black woman from "The Help" is gonna win it.

Can you believe the racism on this site.. It's almost like they are face to face having a conversation.. This shit is disgusting..

I used to go to a website that hosted links to movies, still do actually but years ago when it first started there was next to no moderation, so folks commented on movies what they liked didn't like, BUT when a Black movie came....Ch.....the shit got racist real quick the cute was not kept worth a damn, it got so bad that now unless you are commenting on the audio or video quality you cannot comment at all.

I read what they said, they are baiting and basking in the freedom of their mock stupidity. As people, we shouldn't stop to do battle with the enemy because that takes us from what we are really supposed to be doing which is better ourselves, I wouldn't waste a minute trying to correct that bullshit.

I read what they said, they are baiting and basking in the freedom of their mock stupidity. As people, we shouldn't stop to do battle with the enemy because that takes us from what we are really supposed to be doing which is better ourselves, I wouldn't waste a minute trying to correct that bullshit.

I just finished watching the last 3 episodes because that damn Comcast didn't post them until this week.. :sigh:

Those people on that site act like blacks are not supposed be on this show.. :mellow:

episode 5 was everything !!!!! just wow

it was fucking epic! best since the finale of season 1 I was like this dude and his crew just burnt this bitch to the fucking ground :excited: the fight scene was off the chain, those last 10 minutes of that episode gave me fucking LIFE :clapping:

Asher has become a super villain now. He was just a little dirtbag now hes raping Lucretia, killing women and children and arranging a team of murderous villains. What a change for Illythia. From uppity plotting bitch to a dirty pregnant baby carriage.

Gannicus and Spartacus shoulda just fucked the tension in that fight was palpable.

Last weeks episode was so good that I didn't know how they could ever top it. Last night's episode proved that these mofos ain't playing. Another FANTASTIC episode. The SpartaGOD and GanniCOCK impending fight was to be expected. It was shot beautifully and I loved that rainy type of visual. I knew Miss slutty blond hair girl had stolen the map once they announced it. GanniCOCK had no real reason to steal it.

Anyway, Glaber now has Ashur as his side villain..what a combo. It's going to EPIC when the fight between SpartaGOD and them comes. That Egyptian madman was fucking up people left and right. And that ending scene with that home invasion was disturbing. :mellow: Shit don't got real. :asham:

Ilythia and Lucretia's time on the screen was a bit lackluster but it still had bite. Poor Ilythia..her father is dead and now she's carrying SpartaGOD's child. I fear she's going to commit suicide. Lucretia can now add Ashur to her revenge list..after he raped her and now has some control over her, she'll be plotting to take him out the game.

Like all these type of shows, it's going to be a couple of so so episodes to come...I hope they can sustain the momentum because they have already set the bar high with last week and this weeks episode.

Last weeks episode was so good that I didn't know how they could ever top it. Last night's episode proved that these mofos ain't playing. Another FANTASTIC episode. The SpartaGOD and GanniCOCK impending fight was to be expected. It was shot beautifully and I loved that rainy type of visual. I knew Miss slutty blond hair girl had stolen the map once they announced it. GanniCOCK had no real reason to steal it.

Anyway, Glaber now has Ashur as his side villain..what a combo. It's going to EPIC when the fight between SpartaGOD and them comes. That Egyptian madman was fucking up people left and right. And that ending scene with that home invasion was disturbing. :mellow: Shit don't got real. :asham:

Ilythia and Lucretia's time on the screen was a bit lackluster but it still had bite. Poor Ilythia..her father is dead and now she's carrying SpartaGOD's child. I fear she's going to commit suicide. Lucretia can now add Ashur to her revenge list..after he raped her and now has some control over her, she'll be plotting to take him out the game.

Like all these type of shows, it's going to be a couple of so so episodes to come...I hope they can sustain the momentum because they have already set the bar high with last week and this weeks episode.

There are so many people that owe Asher pain. Who do you think will get the honor? Oenimeus owes him for that beating he took before the arena. Lucretia of course for the rape and betrayal. Crixus always hated his ass and gives him the deathstare. Hes got so many enemies you know his end will be a horrible excruciating death eventually.

There are so many people that owe Asher pain. Who do you think will get the honor? Oenimeus owes him for that beating he took before the arena. Lucretia of course for the rape and betrayal. Crixus always hated his ass and gives him the deathstare. Hes got so many enemies you know his end will be a horrible excruciating death eventually.

I hope it's at the hands of Oenimeus..he's out of commission right now but he got time to heal so he can seek his revenge..it ain't like he got anthing else to do.. :rolleyes:

And yes, Ashur needs an excruciating death! He is such a fucking sneaky bitch..

That's the whole point Ashur will fall and it will be well deserved. I knew the dumb took the shit too...homeboy is making big moves in Rome he coming up enemies out of his way, stepfather dead. But that shit Ashur pulled on Lucretia was foul, Ashur has it coming. I hope Crixus can bring his woman back she been thru some shit.

That's the whole point Ashur will fall and it will be well deserved. I knew the dumb took the shit too...homeboy is making big moves in Rome he coming up enemies out of his way, stepfather dead. But that shit Ashur pulled on Lucretia was foul, Ashur has it coming. I hope Crixus can bring his woman back she been thru some shit.

I like that she is getting her vengeance on now. She saw bowhunter bitch and was like giiirl i needs me a weapon so i can cut some hoes tew!! They need to train her in a signature weapon too so she can be a boss bitch. I love Bow chick now.

i want Asher & Guyus Glabba DEAD !!!!! :flipoff: illythia & lucrecia can hang around till next season=dem chicks are FIERCE !! :yep::yahoo:

and don't sleep on Mira.........she can handle a bow & arrow betta than the soldiers :blush:

Aagron & Nasir-when they kiss i get all warm & juicy...................they betta let that relationship develop :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Mira was having her a real wig pulling fight with that blonde bitch!! I wanted her to snatch that dirty ho bald! LOL@ Spartacus cutting that big dudes face the fuck off, brain sliding out and shit lol. Imma need Aagron to start acting right cause I like him and his lil man but if he don't get it together somebody gonna kill his ass.

Asher still forcing his ass on ms Lucretia, oh he don't even know what is in store for him. Make an enemy of Lucretia at your own peril! He better ask somebody!

And Gannicus need a comb or a brush or something he looking a mess with that hair lately. But he slaughtered the fuck outta Illythias guards!

tumblr_lh8v5ooVgI1qbs57qo1_500.gif

Mira was having her a real wig pulling fight with that blonde bitch!! I wanted her to snatch that dirty ho bald! LOL@ Spartacus cutting that big dudes face the fuck off, brain sliding out and shit lol. Imma need Aagron to start acting right cause I like him and his lil man but if he don't get it together somebody gonna kill his ass.

Asher still forcing his ass on ms Lucretia, oh he don't even know what is in store for him. Make an enemy of Lucretia at your own peril! He better ask somebody!

And Gannicus need a comb or a brush or something he looking a mess with that hair lately. But he slaughtered the fuck outta Illythias guards!

tumblr_lh8v5ooVgI1qbs57qo1_500.gif

When I saw that shit I was like :o :o :o :o :o

When I saw that shit I was like :o :o :o :o :o

I did too Shawn! That was the highlight from a somewhat forgettable episode..Once series like this have strong episodes, they tend to be boring thru the middle..but the last ten minutes>>>>>

The new Spartacus to me is like a young male lion with half of it's mane..he's so cute and kinda tough, but he hasn't fully developed yet..his pink lips are yummy looking.. :wub:

And no one mentioned Glaber tearing up that young girls puss! He was getting that shit.. :lol::w00t:

Lucretia is gonna have to kill the whole crew now..Ashur has been added to the list..damn, she got a whole lotta mofos to get revenge on. I'm glad there isn't a two week window for new episodes just yet. I'm loving the consistency. :wub:

could this show get any fucking better! I mean seriously they fucking slayed this second season I mean they coming with it. Side note for those of us that like Game of Thrones, they have a cover story on Entertainment magazine and the show is coming back bigger than ever, larger cast, more money spent on production they coming big :clapping:

I've been slacking on this show. I need to catch up from episode 3.

it's been good like every fucking episode....but when they came for that fucking arena and burnt that bitch down that was like a fucking season finale episode I'm like this shit is good as hell :mellow:

Archived