Spartacus Vengence

Bailey

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok ima need these dudes to put sum ice cubes under they balls or sumthin cause they too big to be that small :coffee: dang-a-langs a swanging tho

There was a slave in training to be a gladiator that had a tree trunk when he was hard, but he ended up getting killed and having his dick chopped off for trying to kill Spartacus outside the arena.

There was a slave in training to be a gladiator that had a tree trunk when he was hard, but he ended up getting killed and having his dick chopped off for trying to kill Spartacus outside the arena.

Now that is just evil you how u gone chop off a big dang a lang

So is this season supposed to be before the last season? I saw that the dude and his wife are still alive.. The ones that owned Spartacus..

Yeah, it's a prequel..it's only 6 episodes though..the new season isn't gonna start to next year because they got a new guy to replace Spartacus who had cancer..

OMG i remember that episode

i literally was frozen...i wanted to change the damn channel but couldnt

I hope the new Spartacus does the show justice. my boo is still dealing with cancer :cry::(

OMG i remember that episode

i literally was frozen...i wanted to change the damn channel but couldnt

I hope the new Spartacus does the show justice. my boo is still dealing with cancer :cry::(

It was totally bad ass :excited:

He looks cute but I don't think he can capture the essence of Spartacus like the original -_-

Archived