Spartacus Vengence

Bailey

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOOOO lord that was epic!!! Lucretia CRAZY as fuck LOL I knew she had a plan all season but DAMN BITCH!!

This show continues to be shockingly good. I was expecting to be dissapointed after the Arena burning down episode I didnt think they could get another epic one in the finale but godamn.

Nivea went IN on Asher. Lucretia's crazy plan.....SpartaGOD finally getting his Vengeance wooo shit. They truly lived up to the name of the season.

You know I didn't realize Illythia DIED after Lucretia went over the cliff till I read the interviews after. They confirmed she died. I figured she just fainted.

Next: Is Ilithyia really dead? Mira’s fate. How Julius Caesar will be like Gannicus

What about Ilithyia? As we know, getting stabled in the belly while you’re pregnant in this show doesn’t necessarily mean you’re dead…

I’m here to tell you she’s dead. She gave up the ghost when her baby went over the cliff. I kinda half kicked myself about not going back into the episode and CGI’ing some blood trickle out of her mouth. But I can confirm she’s dead. We talked about it in the 11th hour, about her or Lucretia surviving, but I felt strongly that there was no story for either one of them with Crassus going after Spartacus in season 3. And those characters are so tied together, and it felt like one of their ends should precipitate the others’ end.

tumblr_m1rokeh4bX1qbj46wo1_500.gif

You know I didn't realize Illythia DIED after Lucretia went over the cliff till I read the interviews after. They confirmed she died. I figured she just fainted.

tumblr_m1rokeh4bX1qbj46wo1_500.gif

they should have keep Lucretia, especially since they are taking some artistic freedom with what they do on the show according the actual history Glaber defeated Spartacus :filenails:

What a fantastic season finale. I was totally shocked at Lucretia falling over the cliff. I thought Ilythia had fainted, but she is dead. Spartacus DID NOT have to do Glaber like that.. :excited: I'm glad Ashur got his ass killed by that girl..he deserved to die.. :clapping: Poor Oenamaeus..now he's at peace..

Can't wait till next January.

they should have keep Lucretia, especially since they are taking some artistic freedom with what they do on the show according the actual history Glaber defeated Spartacus :filenails:

Nah her part of the story was over thats why illythia/Glaber and Lucretia/Asher all needed to fall. Next season they will have Crassus and young Caesar as villains. They are taking liberties with Caesar being around since not much about him at that age was left.

As long as they hire good actors for those villians everything should be cute. They kind of need to hire more females though since they killed off all the main girls cept Naevea now.

Need some more wild chicks

tumblr_lzlca0iDqK1qbiueao2_500.gif

I was so glad that chick killed Ashur. That was the best part of the finale for me. :wub:

it took too long, I wanted to see Lucretia do him in honey. Lucretia shoulda went out BIGGER, but she didn't go out like no punk either though

Archived