Spartacus Vengence

Bailey

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last 2 episodes have been so boring to me. Also the reason why I don't like this new Spartacus is because he looks skinny compared to the others. Even though the original Spartacus didn't have muscles on muscles like the rest, he didn't look like he needed a couple of ham sandwiches when he was standing next to the others.

The last 2 episodes have been so boring to me. Also the reason why I don't like this new Spartacus is because he looks skinny compared to the others. Even though the original Spartacus didn't have muscles on muscles like the rest, he didn't look like he needed a couple of ham sandwiches when he was standing next to the others.

he is boyish appearing it is what it is

The show is called "Spartacus" but the newbie really doesn't live up to it..with Andy, he OWNED it. I still love the show and Liam is doin his best..but ugh.. -_-

Marcus is DEAD! :tear: Fuck you Ashur! :angry::flipoff:

Am I the only one who thinks Glaber is kinda hot..Those eyes and his body is nice! That ass shot was cayute! :shifty:

The true star of this episode was Lucretia..acting crazy still and when it was time to choose the gladiator to be sacrificed she did entirely too much! :asham: I gagged! And then she was bouncing on Ilythia's daddy's old peen..she is ready for them! :asham:

And what kinda incest shit that brother and sister got going on.. :unsure::mellow:

Ilythia is such a slut..she thinks about Spartacus ramaging her pussy and now she wants to divorce Glaber in favor of that other dude..he cute and all, but girl get it together..and she was about to smash Lucretias head on the floor until Lucretia told her what she wanted to hear..she's such a bitch! :asham:

The show is called "Spartacus" but the newbie really doesn't live up to it..with Andy, he OWNED it. I still love the show and Liam is doin his best..but ugh.. -_-

Marcus is DEAD! :tear: Fuck you Ashur! :angry::flipoff:

Am I the only one who thinks Glaber is kinda hot..Those eyes and his body is nice! That ass shot was cayute! :shifty:

The true star of this episode was Lucretia..acting crazy still and when it was time to choose the gladiator to be sacrificed she did entirely too much! :asham: I gagged! And then she was bouncing on Ilythia's daddy's old peen..she is ready for them! :asham:

And what kinda incest shit that brother and sister got going on.. :unsure::mellow:

Ilythia is such a slut..she thinks about Spartacus ramaging her pussy and now she wants to divorce Glaber in favor of that other dude..he cute and all, but girl get it together..and she was about to smash Lucretias head on the floor until Lucretia told her what she wanted to hear..she's such a bitch! :asham:

You sure are not the only one. When them glutes flashed passed my screen I was like uhm :wub: . But I am still gonna need him to get gutted by Spartacus in the end regardless.

Illythia is on some other level of scheming right now. She is so over her husband it aint even cute lol. Spartacus dicked down any love she had for him i think. Those aftershock dick dreams she had she knew she cant go back to run of the mill average Praetor dick. The other dude is sexy in a sinister way and the way he was fingering her pussy in the hall getting her moist then leaving her to marinate in her juices I was like haaaay.

I knew that brother wanted to tear his sister up the whole season so far. He been glaring at that every episode. He saw his opportunity and said give it up sis let me bang.

I am rooting for that new slave and his gay love to finally get together. I forgot their names. The dude they had to carry thru the forest and sear him with the sword to close the wound. And Spartacus's friend that was at Vesuvius. The way they looked at each other at the end that was so sweet.

Next week Gannicus is back!!!!! Oooh its gonna be on

You sure are not the only one. When them glutes flashed passed my screen I was like uhm :wub: . But I am still gonna need him to get gutted by Spartacus in the end regardless.

Illythia is on some other level of scheming right now. She is so over her husband it aint even cute lol. Spartacus dicked down any love she had for him i think. Those aftershock dick dreams she had she knew she cant go back to run of the mill average Praetor dick. The other dude is sexy in a sinister way and the way he was fingering her pussy in the hall getting her moist then leaving her to marinate in her juices I was like haaaay.

I knew that brother wanted to tear his sister up the whole season so far. He been glaring at that every episode. He saw his opportunity and said give it up sis let me bang.

I am rooting for that new slave and his gay love to finally get together. I forgot their names. The dude they had to carry thru the forest and sear him with the sword to close the wound. And Spartacus's friend that was at Vesuvius. The way they looked at each other at the end that was so sweet.

Next week Gannicus is back!!!!! Oooh its gonna be on

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ the bolded parts.

I would let Glaber beat me down something serious..it's something about his eyes..he looked like he beefed up too. :wub: Too bad his peen ain't satisfying Ilythia's deep puss..do you think he is the father?

Nothing good is going to come out of the Ilythia situation..once she thinks that she's gonna get that new dick/power trip, Glaber probably go mad and turn on his beloved Rome..

Oh, the gay lovers are Agron and Tiberius(sp)..it was so sweet that he came back for his impending boy pussy..Tiberius looks good though.. :wub:

Gannicus' big dick is back and I can't wait to see what the episode has in store. :excited:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ the bolded parts.

I would let Glaber beat me down something serious..it's something about his eyes..he looked like he beefed up too. :wub: Too bad his peen ain't satisfying Ilythia's deep puss..do you think he is the father?

Nothing good is going to come out of the Ilythia situation..once she thinks that she's gonna get that new dick/power trip, Glaber probably go mad and turn on his beloved Rome..

Oh, the gay lovers are Agron and Tiberius(sp)..it was so sweet that he came back for his impending boy pussy..Tiberius looks good though.. :wub:

Gannicus' big dick is back and I can't wait to see what the episode has in store. :excited:

Now you know Spartacus is the baby daddy come on now. Lucretia is sitting on that nugget till the exact perfect moment. Then she will bomb illythias ass with it and destroy her. Oh it is gonna be so good. There is nothing good in illythias future. Lucretia is after her and she will rue the day she ever tried it. When her revenge finally comes she will be like fuck why didn't i bash that hoes head in when I had the fucking chance.

I can see Glaber killing illythia if he learns shes trying to have him replaced or if he finds out Spartacus is the baby daddy. But I think a direct wig pulling knock down dragout battle with lucreta will be more satisfying

Now you know Spartacus is the baby daddy come on now. Lucretia is sitting on that nugget till the exact perfect moment. Then she will bomb illythias ass with it and destroy her. Oh it is gonna be so good. There is nothing good in illythias future. Lucretia is after her and she will rue the day she ever tried it. When her revenge finally comes she will be like fuck why didn't i bash that hoes head in when I had the fucking chance.

I can see Glaber killing illythia if he learns shes trying to have him replaced or if he finds out Spartacus is the baby daddy. But I think a direct wig pulling knock down dragout battle with lucreta will be more satisfying

Okay..so Spartacus will be the father..but how does Lucretia know? :unsure: And shouldn't Lucretia know that Glaber isn't the father..I kind of figured he wasn't when she wanted to fuck and he said he didn't feel like it..

I think the Lucretia/Ilythia showdown would be more EPIC..Lucretia is basically playing these idiots until the right moment to exact her revenge! No one is safe..you see how she read Crixus down! And she loved him! :excited:

Okay..so Spartacus will be the father..but how does Lucretia know? :unsure: And shouldn't Lucretia know that Glaber isn't the father..I kind of figured he wasn't when she wanted to fuck and he said he didn't feel like it..

I think the Lucretia/Ilythia showdown would be more EPIC..Lucretia is basically playing these idiots until the right moment to exact her revenge! No one is safe..you see how she read Crixus down! And she loved him! :excited:

Spartacus dicked her down at Lucretias party remember? She tricked her thinking it was a normal slave didnt she? She been eying that baby bump she know theres a chance at least its Spartacus's kid.

Crixus did Lucretia real wrong he stuck his sword dead off in her belly to make sure he killed the kid. I doubt she will get her revenge on illythia AND Crixus. I think Crixus might get away somehow and get a happy ending with whatsherface

Lucretia know who that woman got fucked by....shiiiiitttt and her husband had been gone....chile :filenails:

Spartacus dicked her down at Lucretias party remember? She tricked her thinking it was a normal slave didnt she? She been eying that baby bump she know theres a chance at least its Spartacus's kid.

Crixus did Lucretia real wrong he stuck his sword dead off in her belly to make sure he killed the kid. I doubt she will get her revenge on illythia AND Crixus. I think Crixus might get away somehow and get a happy ending with whatsherface

I remember all that.. :lol: She's not sure that it's Spartacus' baby..just speculating.

This was the best episode of the season by FAR. It was awesome!!!!!!! The arena was everything!!

When Gannicus first got announced and that lady from the audience yelled for him to fuck her :lmao: :lmao: hilarious

So many plots hit high notes this week. If the season was a little slower than the other seasons it revved up to max tonight shit was crazy!! Illythias plans po thang! Lucretia is not having her drink abortion juice nah huney. You having that godamn baby!

Gannicus needs to stay from now on he just has a presence that is missed. And he hot.

And Spartacus's gay friend having his first kiss :wub: even though that storyline is tiny, I really think its cute and it makes me root for those 2.

Archived