Spartacus Vengence

Bailey

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who do you have? We have Direct TV but we're about to cancel and go with Time Warner next week.

I have Miss Time Warner..the only reason I got that deal because I was a new customer.. :shifty: It's like 30 bucks a month for 5 premium channels..HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Starz, and TMC..

Are you at Shaw now? :unsure:

I have Miss Time Warner..the only reason I got that deal because I was a new customer.. :shifty: It's like 30 bucks a month for 5 premium channels..HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Starz, and TMC..

Are you at Shaw now? :unsure:

:excited: *quickly signs up with her*

Yep but my contract is up in April and I have no interest in re-enlisting into active duty. I might do the reserves.

:excited: *quickly signs up with her*

Yep but my contract is up in April and I have no interest in re-enlisting into active duty. I might do the reserves.

Well I can't get anything other than time warner where I live..Well I think ATT has U verse but whatever..

OH ok..so you staying in SC after you get out?

Well I can't get anything other than time warner where I live..Well I think ATT has U verse but whatever..

OH ok..so you staying in SC after you get out?

*does not understand why these gurls dont download that shit in HD, I dont have no damn Starz but I bet yo ass I get every episode an hour after it airs in HD :coffee: *

There was a slave in training to be a gladiator that had a tree trunk when he was hard, but he ended up getting killed and having his dick chopped off for trying to kill Spartacus outside the arena.

I give you sum credit tho I stopped "What Chilli Wants" like damn Chilli and her fucking lists, SPARTA! :excited:

*does not understand why these gurls dont download that shit in HD, I dont have no damn Starz but I bet yo ass I get every episode an hour after it airs in HD :coffee: *

Either you can't afford it or you're just being an ass..either way, I don't care.. :coffee:

Archived