Spartacus Vengence

Bailey

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna be so mad that next week is the last episode..I hope it ties up everything before it ends..I knew somebody was poisoning daddy's wine..I should have know Lucretia was the bitch.. :lmao: The show alluded to Quintus maybe taking his daddy's life, but Miss Lucretia took it upon herself to snatch his ass out the house of Batiatus.

And I wonder how did she fall in love with Crixus..she was disgusted that she was getting pounded from the back by his "cock" but on the regular show, she was feening for that dick..seems to me she just wanted his cum for a baby, but I guess his dick stirred her soul..

Why get off it...watching Spartacus will make me get back on it anyways :filenails:

The ending of the episode was the best :o I screamed "GET HIM XENA!" when he was choking her -_-

Um, yeah. :unsure::shifty:

The ending was EPIC. Loved everything about it. I hope the finale answers some of my questions. And surprisingly, these episodes have all been great!

Um, yeah. :unsure::shifty:

The ending was EPIC. Loved everything about it. I hope the finale answers some of my questions. And surprisingly, these episodes have all been great!

:rolleyes:

No other show can touch that ending -_- Oh and I knew Ashur was a bitch from the first season, but that episode showed that he was always a bitch :umm: What questions do you have?

:rolleyes:

No other show can touch that ending -_- Oh and I knew Ashur was a bitch from the first season, but that episode showed that he was always a bitch :umm: What questions do you have?

:coffee:

Ashur is a mess..I guess we will see how he got limp leg on the finale..

I wanna know if Lizard finds out about Gannicus and his wife for one.. :shifty:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I really need to watch this show, since you all are raving about it so much :unsure:

When I saw their posts, I had to quickly watch the episode -_-

Don't bother...you nut fast anyways...don't need you nutting every 5 seconds from watching it -_-

:coffee:

Ashur is a mess..I guess we will see how he got limp leg on the finale..

I wanna know if Lizard finds out about Gannicus and his wife for one.. :shifty:

:filenails:

Didn't he tell Spartacus that Crixus injured him in the arena :unsure: I can't wait until they start doing episodes on the Third Servile War :blush:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I don't think he will...it will be shocking if he found out. Aren't they still selling Gannicus?

Didn't he tell Spartacus that Crixus injured him in the arena :unsure: I can't wait until they start doing episodes on the Third Servile War :blush:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I don't think he will...it will be shocking if he found out. Aren't they still selling Gannicus?

You seem moved..nailfile-vi.gif

Yes. And I know I seen his ass in the arena for the finale. And what is the Third Servile War.. :unsure:

Hmmm..like they sweep everybody's wig under the rug.. :( I hope he does..but yeah, he is supposed to get sold to that guy who snatched Gaia(sp?) owt!

You seem moved..nailfile-vi.gif

Yes. And I know I seen his ass in the arena for the finale. And what is the Third Servile War.. :unsure:

Hmmm..like they sweep everybody's wig under the rug.. :( I hope he does..but yeah, he is supposed to get sold to that guy who snatched Gaia(sp?) owt!

I'm fine *smokes* smiley-cool18.gif

:excited: The War of Spartacus and the other slaves vs. Roman :excited: I know those seasons will kill every TV show period :wub:

I know...I was so hoping he found out -_- I wouldn't be shocked if they killed that guy...I know Lucretia most likely wants him gone -_-

:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

Well I've never seen the show, which is OBVIOUSLY why I asked...dumb bitch! :coffee:

Should have read the thread dumb ho :filenails:

I'm fine *smokes* smiley-cool18.gif

:excited: The War of Spartacus and the other slaves vs. Roman :excited: I know those seasons will kill every TV show period :wub:

I know...I was so hoping he found out -_- I wouldn't be shocked if they killed that guy...I know Lucretia most likely wants him gone -_-

:shifty:

Um, when does this happen.. :o:mellow::unsure:

Well we won't find out until the NEW SEASON OF Spartacus next year... :sigh:

Archived