Spartacus Vengence

Bailey

B)

Well they just raised their prices..so I ain't fucking with them just yet!

*sighs* -_- I just wanna see the hot men.. :umm:

:thumbdown:

I have the lowest one so I can just stream them. I don't care about getting DVDs since I download the stuff I can't find on there -_-

Well we won't be let down there -_-

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:censored:

Ikr. At one point I was watching movies a couple of weeks before they were released to the theaters :whistle:

I can't wait to see the new Roman guys :excited:

>_<

OOOOOO..I think I saved that website you use.. :unsure:

Me too..I'm excited overall for this season...these type of shows take forever to come back on.. :rolleyes:

:cry:

:asham: They've been cracking down on a lot of websites now.

Yes it is. I'm all about the witch :excited: She's the standout character for me this season :wub:

-_-

Well damn..well one goes away, another will take it's place.. -_-

Marnee is a fucking mess! :lol: Something ain't right about her..you see how quickly Sookeh got up from that reading.. :lmao:

-_-

Well damn..well one goes away, another will take it's place.. -_-

Marnee is a fucking mess! :lol: Something ain't right about her..you see how quickly Sookeh got up from that reading.. :lmao:

There's no more smilies I can use -_-

2-10 more will pop up soon :lol:

That scene was crazy :lol: I so wish there was actually a witch like that. I'd love to met someone like Jesus' granddad so he could turn me into a brujo.

There's no more smilies I can use -_-

2-10 more will pop up soon :lol:

That scene was crazy :lol: I so wish there was actually a witch like that. I'd love to met someone like Jesus' granddad so he could turn me into a brujo.

:asham:

Just let me know the tea.. -_-

Sookeh's grandma was like bitch runnnnnnnnnn! :lmao: Jesus' grandfather is no fucking joke.. :o I wouldn't go in the vicinity of where he at.. :ph34r:

:asham:

Just let me know the tea.. -_-

Sookeh's grandma was like bitch runnnnnnnnnn! :lmao: Jesus' grandfather is no fucking joke.. :o I wouldn't go in the vicinity of where he at.. :ph34r:

-_-

You know I will B) It's just a matter of time that I'll be sending you a pm -_-:lol:

The thing is Sookie could have left without saying that corny line :asham: He's crazy but if he gave me powers, I would bath him every night -_-

-_-

You know I will B) It's just a matter of time that I'll be sending you a pm -_-:lol:

The thing is Sookie could have left without saying that corny line :asham: He's crazy but if he gave me powers, I would bath him every night -_-

-_-

I'll be open.. :shifty:

What did she say? :unsure: And you are doing to much about bathing his funky ass.. :rolleyes:

*gets a nasty thought* :shifty:

"Lady, when my gran tells me to run, I run. Keep the change." :sigh: I wouldn't literally bath him...I'd use my powers to do it :excited:

:ph34r:

OKaY.. :asham: That's what I thought you were talking about..I know she talked to Tara about meeting Marnee and said something like that.. :asham:

Chileeeeeeeeeeeeee.. :asham: Log off.. :lmao:

Archived